Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All Worlds Are Residential

Hello folks,

I recently installed the title mod by Zerbu (as I typically completely forget about the vacation worlds) and whilst I can turn Selvadoroda lots into proper residential ones I have found that time just stops and the Sims just end up doing nothing, the game doesn't freeze or crash the clock just stops and Sims just stand/sit as though dazed. Anyone else using this mod having the same issue?

Cheers,
B

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    BearyBry wrote: »
    Hello folks,

I recently installed the title mod by Zerbu (as I typically completely forget about the vacation worlds) and whilst I can turn Selvadoroda lots into proper residential ones I have found that time just stops and the Sims just end up doing nothing, the game doesn't freeze or crash the clock just stops and Sims just stand/sit as though dazed. Anyone else using this mod having the same issue?

Cheers,
    B

Make sure you have read all the directions and added the Venue Changes Mod which is also required for this Mod to work. If you have further questions I would suggest contacting Zerbu on their discord. Also, make sure you have enabled script Mods in your game.