Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BOATS. Please!!

I am basically begging at this point lol. We keep getting beautiful set dressing boats in worlds surrounded by water, but no new boats that can offer either new gameplay or reuse sulani animations but maybe fit 2 sims instead of one. I would love a paddle boat or a row boat. Please :'(

The decor boats in Tomarang are beautiful. I am so sad that not a single one is offered with a functional version.

Comments

• Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Oh yess we need more boats! Would love a Boat/Ocean Living EP with scuba diving, marine biologist career, return of houseboats, new boats including romantic swan boat for couples, family paddle boats, and more! Even another pack could be Castaway themed with new off the grid gameplay in an island with monkeys and exotic animals, threats and opportunities, with new rafts and other kinds of boats! <3
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    I don't really want like a separate pack for just boats tbh. Like, an EP that comes with surrounding water should absolutely have the option to come with a functional boat and not have it be the main feature. We already have a marine biologist career i believe with Island Living. But a castaways theme would be really cool! I love using the off-the-grid lot challenge.
  • Options
    rhaliusrhalius Posts: 456 Member
    I would not mind an expansion that adds more beach lots. Maybe something with not a tropical island vibe but maybe more a Miami vibe?

Could have some new boats and great cross compatibility with island living, could maybe have like a row of medium sized beach houses and a few big ones.
    Also a public lot where sims can rent a boat maybe with the whole family, spend a night at sea. Could maybe reach some small island only by boat where you could find some special items.
  • Options
    MomsBusyMomsBusy Posts: 77 Member
    I agree. I wonder if they ran out of time or something with for rent. It's weird that they have all that navigational water with no boats. I want sims to be able to fish from boats as well. Boats that fit multiple sims would also be nice. I'm also disappointed with the lack of beaches.
  • Options
    nattygirl13nattygirl13 Posts: 82 Member
    edited January 13
    Several expansion packs have added new types of decorative vehicles such as yachts and fishing boats. However, there needs to be more vehicle related gameplay. Bicycles from DU aren't enough. There should be romantic gondola rides, river rafting/tours, and vacations via cruise ships. The deco vehicles from Tomarang should be made into aqua zips and outrigger canoes.