Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCCC issue

DiassaDiassa Posts: 156 Member
Hi all.
I have MCCC issue, it took me quite of time to realise this and find culprit in my mods folder.
The issue is, when I have changed Sims 4 time to longer duration of minutes (I doubled it) my whole calendar got messed up. All holidays have shifted, i.e. winterfest moved to summer, halloween to spring, many of festivals just vanished. I cannot figure how to change time in MCCC settings and not mess up my calendar. It seems it doesn't work properly.
Has anyone got this issue too?
I have changed time back to default 25 and my calendar got fixed.
    The Sages appreciation club
RcdS04K.jpg

Comments

• Options
    kloving1970kloving1970 Posts: 190 Member
    When I use Game Time Speed, holidays in Seasons happen on the wrong days/months. How do I fix this?

When Game Time Speed is changed, all of the running internal alarms that EA creates for daily events are automatically reset to be at the correct time/day (like career start/end). However, holidays are already scheduled and in the save file so they are not adjusted like the other alarms. This will make them show-up at the wrong time on the calendar. The holidays can be deleted from the calendar and then set-back to the right day and time and they will be correct going forward, until Game Time Speed is changed again.

from the MCCC website <https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/faq#TimeSpeedSeasons&gt;

You could try changing this setting in MCCC, then starting a new save to see if it works, but changing game time speed in MCCC will interfere with other in game actions and is not recommended.
  • Options
    esucro0esucro0 Posts: 11 New Member
    I can't post a new thread for some reason, so I'm going to post my question here because it is an MCCC issue. I also can't post images because I am a new member, so I'll explain my issue best I can. It's actually multiple issues:

1. MCCC does not work. I took all of the mods out of my game except that one to see if that fixed it. It did not. I have the most up to date version, is it just not fixed yet after the newest update? I swore it was....but that brings me to my second issue:

2. Even when I take all the mods and custom content out of my Mods folder (I even straight up deleted the mods folder at one point), the popup on the start menu still lists all the mods I had/have. So even though there is not a single thing in my mods folder, it says I have mods, and at least one of them is glitching my game. The only way to fix it is to completely disable script mods and custom content, but I want to have custom content in my game so I need to fix this.

The picture I would like to post is a screenshot of the pop up showing I still have mods, and showing one of the glitches as well: the check mark button is now a trash can icon, but still works normally.

I've had historically a large amount of trouble getting help with Sims issues, so I hope I'm not just screaming into the void on this.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited December 2023
    @esucro0 What's not working about MCCC for you? If you're looking for it to integrate with For Rent and appear on that new mailbox, it's not be updated for that yet. If it's not showing up at all, that's a whole other issue.

Delete localthumbcache when you change what's in the Mods folder or when you pull the whole folder out.

There's support for mod use at EA AHQ. (Largely from me, but not for the rest of today)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.