Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are there any Tik Tok and/or Twitch simmers here on forum?

LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,610 Member
I couldn’t find any thread about Tik Tok or Twitch here on the Sims forum. There is one for Youtube and other platforms but not these two social platforms.

The community on both platforms are thriving with a lot of simmers. During the pandemic, it was on the Twitch platform where I first discovered the Sims franchise continued on to Sims 4 (after retiring from games into real life as a young adult at the beginning of Sims 2). Just recently, after years of thinking Tik Tok was only for dancers and tweens, (and wanted nothing to do with the platform), I found huge on the topic of the sims.

So, if you are on either platforms, whether it's just you just chat on twitch, post or just watch content please share you username and/or content here with the Sims Forum. My username is the same on both LeucosiaX.

You can also share any good related sims content here. I'm always on youtube, looking for things of interest. I would love a place to share these videos and see what you have found. Anything video format, sims and post worthy, please place here. Also shortcut, stuff you may have inquire information of from such platform, but can just post the news and info here with the original source link.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments