Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help with fixing an old mod

This epic mod lets everyone attack people with Mrs Crumplebottom's purse:

https://mycepzid.blogspot.com/2021/08/everyone-can-hit-sims-with-purse.html?sc=1701285744158#c8098346601185023636

I had installed it before and know that it used to work. But the mod hasn't been updated since its release, and with the new pie menu, the option to hit a sim with the purse doesn't show up anymore. I wrote to the creator about this, but if they don't update the mod, I'll have to try to fix it myself.

I have access to Sims 4 Studio, but absolutely no idea what to do in this case. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    danacnbrettdanacnbrett Posts: 102 Member
    Maybe it's a mod conflict. I have the mod in my game and the option shows up under the mean catagory.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Lord of the underworld, I feel so dumb now! :( It wasn't a mod conflict, and it wasn't the purse mod that was outdated, but the XML Injector that is required for the mod to work. I had an old version from 2020, and after I replaced that with the newest version, the purse-hitting worked again.

Thank you so much for testing it in your game, @danacnbrett! You saved me a lot of trouble.
  • Options
    danacnbrettdanacnbrett Posts: 102 Member
    Glad I was of help. :)