Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4: Aquarium Game Pack

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
edited November 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
New game pack idea! Aquariums work like a retail store or restaurant.
Own, build and manage your own aquarium!

Walk-through aquariums
tunnel-aquarium.png
Sims should be able to stock fish from the inventory, similar to smaller aquariums.

Round aquariums
ee52081645c6566d0bfcf19f5d68e64a.jpg
a256aFi.gif
Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Those would be awsome.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    Personally I'd like medium-sized fish tanks. We have small tanks and big ones but no medium rectangular one.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited November 2023
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Personally I'd like medium-sized fish tanks. We have small tanks and big ones but no medium rectangular one.

We do have medium-sized fish tanks. We just don't have big fish tanks like the ones you find in museums or fancy hotels!
    medium?v=1.0&px=-1medium?v=1.0&px=-1

This one is a mod
    MTS_simsi45-1841777-Screen1.jpg

They could put the corals from Island Living into the big fish tank!
    06-23-19_7-01-49-PM.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    edited November 2023
    I love the ideas of having a walk-through aquariums, having round aquariums, & etc. I would love if maybe in Build Mode to be able to use Aquariums tool (Maybe a “Glass Transparent Tank Aquariums” tool come in different sizes) wall feature to create & design aquariums inside rooms of the house, similar to the pool tool feature when you want to add pool inside rooms. Also, want Sims to be able to stock all species of fishes in the inventory in the aquarium tool. Or maybe use a new feature “Aquariums effect animations” (similar to pond effect animations) of different species of fishes separates or together and added it anywhere inside the aquariums above & underwater.

• Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    edited November 2023
    an aquarium pack would actually be awesome 😄 (minus it having scary sharks bc i don’t like those :D) it could offer a new retail lot type for gift shops and offer like mammal plushies, exclusive kids toys, maybe merch they can buy like they do at festivals. and can have new viewing interactions. perfect place for field trips or a date!
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Coconut27 wrote: »
    an aquarium pack would actually be awesome 😄 (minus it having scary sharks bc i don’t like those :D) it could offer a new retail lot type for gift shops and offer like mammal plushies, exclusive kids toys, maybe merch they can buy like they do at festivals. and can have new viewing interactions. perfect place for field trips or a date!

I once saw a shark tank for baby sharks. They weren't scary at all, but they did eat live goldfish. :blush: I would love a new lot type dedicated to fish and fishing. If they add a gift shop to it and maybe a cafe too, it would be perfect. Maybe they could add some interactions for sims who love fishing, like learn about fish or study fish and maybe marine biologists could also work there and take care of the tanks. Also, would love if fish would come in different sizes in an aquarium. In the small fish tanks all fish are the same size and that doesn't look right.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    I have no ideas to add, but I would love such a pack a lot.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    New game pack idea! Aquariums work like a retail store or restaurant.
    Own, build and manage your own aquarium!

Walk-through aquariums
    tunnel-aquarium.png
    Sims should be able to stock fish from the inventory, similar to smaller aquariums.

Round aquariums
    ee52081645c6566d0bfcf19f5d68e64a.jpg

Yes this right here.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    And also glass walls and ceiling for ultimate 360 degree aquariums.