Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nuking City Living lot traits /SOLVED!!!!

Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
edited November 2023 in General Mods Discussion
Edit: Sorry. I would delete if I could but I actually can REMOVE the gremlin trait? Yes. I can! I thought they City Living special lot traits were stuck on? But please ignore. I would delete this post if could :no_mouth: Of course I had to post before even going into build mode :grimace:

I really need to get rid of some of the City Living lot traits on some of the apartments, especially the Gremlins and the Quake Zone but my google-fu has deserted me.

I know I did this before but it was before they changed and removed some of the cheats we had access too and I can't find the list of those cheats to be able to use the TwistedMexi's cheat fix mod and any other mods that gives me that ability are absolete.

Does anyone have any alternate mods I can use that I am not finding?

Comments

• Options
    HumongustHumongust Posts: 10 New Member
    I apologize if I am missing the point of your question, but can you not just go into build mode for the apartments from the world view and change the lot traits there? The box in the upper left corner in build mode controls lot traits ordinarily.
    If you are asking about something more specific, I'm sorry! But maybe this helps.