Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create a Cheat! (The Sims Edition)

Remember the days when games came with cheats you could input? Well, nowadays, that's rare. Several entries in the Sims Franchise allowed you to input cheats (or Commands if you prefer.)

To get the gist of what this thread's about:

spontaneouscombustion
This command literally sets every sim on the lot on fire. Sims with the fireproof or naturalist reward traits are not safe either. Obviously, it won't affect children and younger (nor does it affect pets).

So, it could be for any Sims game, from 1 to 4, and you can give multiple commands! Let's get started!
e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
Let those smiles spread!

Comments

• Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,430 Member
    publicenemynumberone
    Sets the current Sim's reputation completely in the red zone and relationships with other Sims start out at -100 points.
  • Options
    AutistAutist Posts: 26 Member
    frostbite = Makes your Sim permanently cold causing low mood and frequent illness. Risk of death is higher.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Good ones so far!

warpspeed
    Unlocks a new speed setting that speeds the game into the next day.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    summonspirits
    Any venue or residence your sim happens to be visiting will be filled with ghosts and ectoplasm.
    Owners of Paranormal Stuff can also use summonspectres to summon spectres onto any lot.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    flitterflowermicropower (Yes, this is a reference to Lavender LaViolette's ability to shrink and gain wings. Heard of Rainbow Rangers?)

You know how objects can be resized in the Sims 4? Well, this command enables the ability to resize sims also. You can have them extremely giant or extremely small! Think of the storytelling possibilities!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    yourplumingghostboyishauntingyou
    Summon the "Bloody Daffodil" revenant, Daffodil Chunyu. There will be a lot of blood containing fragments of organs on the ground in sims residence. They can make sims uncomfortable and scared.
    Somewhere in the residence, you can see a masked man in a black gown with white hair and white eyes, with blood keep flowing out under his mask.
    He is usually easy-going, but if irritated, all the food in the residence will turn bloodly red. Even vampires and werewolves will feel extremely uncomfortable and scared when they eat it. All pipeline-related items will flow out blood containing fragments of organs instead of water. Because of his era restrictions, he can't haunting the modern items (such as TV) like this.

chickenyouaresobeautiful
    All of sims chickens will become very beautiful. They will automatically have a grey comb and wearing a black and white overalls. They even start singing (especially rap), dancing and playing basketball.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    flitterflowermicropower (Yes, this is a reference to Lavender LaViolette's ability to shrink and gain wings. Heard of Rainbow Rangers?)

You know how objects can be resized in the Sims 4? Well, this command enables the ability to resize sims also. You can have them extremely giant or extremely small! Think of the storytelling possibilities!

That sounds so cool, I love the idea of mini Sims or giant sized Sims.

Hadn't heard of Rainbow Rangers before but looked it up and like the concept.

On the subject of TV show inspired cheats...

ninjapow
    Sims can summon portals to anywhere they want to go, on a lot or beyond. Need to grab something from the kitchen whilst in the garden? Not a problem.
    (This is a reference to a cartoon called Ninja Express. Anyone heard of or seen it?
    One of the ninjas in said show has the ability to create portals across space and time. Rather amusingly, for the power to work he seems to have to consume gargantuan amounts of food).