Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    Rostri-JoduRostri-Jodu Posts: 718 Member
    I'd be willing to give it a go!

Any preferences for the interior? How many bedrooms? Bathrooms?

What packs do you have? I have them all.

Are you looking for just a shell?

Cheers!
    Ro
  • Options
    Timoth26Timoth26 Posts: 412 Member
    To Rosti-jodu. Thank you. It has three bedrooms and two bathrooms the four windows in the back are to bedrooms. The ones closes to the street are to the garage. In the front pic of the house the window in the left is a bedroom,. And the two windows closes to the garage is a kitchen.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I'd be willing to give it a go!

Any preferences for the interior? How many bedrooms? Bathrooms?

What packs do you have? I have them all.

Are you looking for just a shell?

Cheers!
    Ro

To Rosti-jodu. Thank you. It has three bedrooms and two bathrooms the four windows in the back are to bedrooms. The ones closes to the street are to the garage. In the front pic of the house the window in the left is a bedroom,. And the two windows closes to the garage is a kitchen. I forgot to mention to that there are steps leading up to the laundry room from the garage and the laundey room is off the kitchen in the back of the house.
  • Options
    Okay. Cool. I think I have a pretty good idea of where things are. Once I get the basic outline set, I'll take pics and post them to confirm. I'm currently at work, but I should be able to whip something up tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    This is what I have so far...

IbI6LUZ.png
    BmcNQ6d.png
    Ivx112V.png
    jR1K2Rm.png
    2aMszyf.png
    AxbuAfC.png

• Options
    edited July 2023
    This is what I have so far...

IbI6LUZ.png
    BmcNQ6d.png
    Ivx112V.png
    jR1K2Rm.png
    2aMszyf.png
    AxbuAfC.png

Thank you. Looks good so far. The floorplan in the main house is similar to this.
    https://factorydirectmobilehomes.com/floorplan/howard/

Exept the kitchen is where the master bedroom is in the floorplan.
  • Options
    Okay. Sounds good. I'll make a few updates. I wasn't too far off.

How much decorating do you want me to do?
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Fully furnished. The master bath is in between the master bedroom and laundry room and theres a walk in closet in between the master bedroom and the other bathroom and a long hallway connecting to the master bedroom and other bedroom in back.

Oh, the master bedroom is where the kitchen is in the floorplan and the hallway has a large doorway off the living room.
  • Options
    Okay. Sounds good. I'll make a few updates. I wasn't too far off.

How much decorating do you want me to do?

Fully furnished. The master bath is in between the master bedroom and laundry room and theres a walk in closet in between the master bedroom and the other bathroom and a long hallway connecting to the master bedroom and other bedroom in back.

Oh, the master bedroom is where the kitchen is in the floorplan and the hallway has a large doorway off the living room.
  • Options
    Okay. Which packs do you have? Any preferences for colors schemes or style of decor? Is the basement furnished?
  • Options
    Here's what I have for the updated floor plan...

f8z3zNC.png
  • Options
    I’d have to look to see what packs I have. I think I have all the expansions exept for high school days and the latest one with horses and all game and stuff packs. The basement is furnished to and I don’t have any other preferences for decore except the bedrooms and living room are carpeted and the kitchen, hallway, laundry room , walk in closet and bathrooms are lanolium. The kitchen, master bath, and laundry room have lanolium with green diamonds on it. Thanks again.
  • Options
    Okay. Just a few more questions...

Do you have a budget in mind?
    What type of family will be living here? Father and mother with two kids? If so, how old are the kids? Any pets?
    Do you want me to include certain items to support specific skills? Gardening? Art? Cooking? Fitness?
    How is the basement furnished?

Cheers!
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Okay. Just a few more questions...

Do you have a budget in mind?
    What type of family will be living here? Father and mother with two kids? If so, how old are the kids? Any pets?
    Do you want me to include certain items to support specific skills? Gardening? Art? Cooking? Fitness?
    How is the basement furnished?

Cheers!

No I don’t have a particular budget in mind. This house was a house my Dad lived in before he sold it and I thought of having one made based on it in The Sims in memory of it.. I can create a family to live in it. Thanks.

• Options
    Ah. Ok. That is a nice idea.

I was asking about the family for decorating purposes. I can make the extra bedrooms gender neutral, but if you had a specific mix in mind, I would be happy to tailor each room. One for a boy, one for a girl? One for a baby or child, the other for a teen? Any preferences?

Any thoughts on the basement?
  • Options
    Ah. Ok. That is a nice idea.

I was asking about the family for decorating purposes. I can make the extra bedrooms gender neutral, but if you had a specific mix in mind, I would be happy to tailor each room. One for a boy, one for a girl? One for a baby or child, the other for a teen? Any preferences?

Any thoughts on the basement?

No, no preferences. The basement did have a bedroom and a bathroom down there. The bedroom was under the front bedroom upstairs but in the basement and had a small bathroom downstairs to but under the upstairs back bathroom.

• Options
    edited July 2023
    I'm just about finished with your build. Stay tuned for the upload!
    Post edited by Rostri-Jodu on
  • Options
    I had a bit of time to get your build up on the gallery today.

It can be found under the name of Montrose Ranch. You can also use THIS LINK to go to it directly.

I kept the landscaping to a minimum, just as the reference photos showed. When decorating, I tried to use as few packs as possible, since I wasn't exactly sure which ones you had. I didn't use the move objects cheat, so everything should work without issue. The only two items that are debug are the cars in the garage, so if you want them to show, you'll have to activate the cheat before placing the build. I used the 50 by 40 lot in Newcrest, but it can probably fit on a smaller lot, as needed.

I think that's all. I hope you like it.

Happy Simming!

uc5hBPd.png
    72G3vur.png
  • Options
    Perfact. Thank you.