Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fashion room kit idea

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
  • Sewing box
  • Pegboard
  • Dressforms/dummy
  • Dressmaker clutter
  • Cloth rolls
  • Decorative sewing machine
  • New desk
  • New chair
  • New shelf

Comments

• Options
    LavenderWoodLavenderWood Posts: 12 New Member
    I would love that kit
  • Options
    RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    edited May 2023
    It will be working well with thrift stores.
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    I'll take your overall idea and toss in:
    • It would be a game pack
    • The Sewing Machine Worked
    • Sewing Skill added
    • Fashion Design Active Career OR Design Career with two Branches - Fashion Design & Seamstress
    • Modeling as a regular career
    • Retail Clothing Store Lot Designation Update for Get to Work
    • Alterations Stage & Mirror
    • Clothing you can "Create" would be a combination of existing clothing & new stuff for the pack & it would operate a bit like the restaurants where.
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    redrogue60 wrote: »
    I'll take your overall idea and toss in:
    • It would be a game pack
    • The Sewing Machine Worked
    • Sewing Skill added
    • Fashion Design Active Career OR Design Career with two Branches - Fashion Design & Seamstress
    • Modeling as a regular career
    • Retail Clothing Store Lot Designation Update for Get to Work
    • Alterations Stage & Mirror
    • Clothing you can "Create" would be a combination of existing clothing & new stuff for the pack & it would operate a bit like the restaurants where.

Or as a refresh for Get to Work
  • Options
    DarrellRBeebeDarrellRBeebe Posts: 663 Member
    Love this idea! I want a fashion designer/modeling career so badly, and the return of the sewing machine, too!
  • Options
    BurblewoopBurblewoop Posts: 3 New Member
    i don't really understand where to put this but my idea is mechanics. garage stuff with power tool, garden tools like rakes and lawnmowers, power washers, some greasy overalls. maybe a car body repair shop or something like that. id love to build a gararge with these things that are interactive and career motive maybe? screwdrivers that work and instead of Mac tools call them Simac tools or something or simcrafts tools. mowing lawns and being able to redecorate yard in landscape , sort of like interior design but the tool let you do lawns or house addons.
  • Options
    BurblewoopBurblewoop Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Burblewoop said:
    > i don't really understand where to put this but my idea is mechanics. garage stuff with power tool, garden tools like rakes and lawnmowers, power washers, some greasy overalls. maybe a car body repair shop or something like that. id love to build a gararge with these things that are interactive and career motive maybe? screwdrivers that work and instead of Mac tools call them Simac tools or something or simcrafts tools. mowing lawns and being able to redecorate yard in landscape , sort of like interior design but the tool let you do lawns or house addons.

summer side lawnmowing for teenager sims would be fun or scary. this idea could even add like aerospace engineering with use of tools . Garages please!