Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hope to have these functions before the end of Sims 4

YumengYumeng Posts: 116 Member
edited May 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Can put pillows and sheets on the ground to sleep. Can wash and dry sheets. Will have half-tile walls, single-tile sliding doors, prominent window sills, inverted half walls, vertical sloping walls, more ceiling styles, air conditioners, rain gutters, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken). Can rotate objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation). And will have the 12 zodiac signs.
We need the function of zodiac signs, half-tile walls, prominent window sills, inverted half walls, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
Post edited by Yumeng on

Comments

• Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    edited April 2023
    I’m still hoping for single-tile doors that are double and triple height. We literally have 0 of either.
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited April 2023
    Future wrote: »
    I’m still hoping for single-tile doors that are double and triple height. We literally have 0 of either.

I second this! Single-tile doors that come in all three (short, medium, tall) wall heights please and thank you.

My wish list of game functions before this game ends:

1) Multi-functional, multi-family lot options
    2) Buildable apartments
    3) Half walls with no top trim option
    4) Half tile wall widths
    5) Auto roofs (for those who find building roofs a nightmare and give up in frustration)
    6) Stair railings placeable on one side of the stairs only (auto two-sided railings suck and steal our ability to customize staircases)
    7) Paintable ceilings
    8) Toggle controls for autonomous cellphone usage (on, off)
    9) Toggle controls for NPC incoming phone calls (none, few, plenty)
    10) Toggle controls for house fires (none, low risk, high risk)
    11) Toggle controls for meal eating times (slow, normal, fast)
    12) Off-grid options for various mandatory cellphone/computer functions (ie: landline telephone to make calls for service or deliveries, newspaper to look for a job, non-electric typewriter to write a novel, more mailbox options, etc)
    Post edited by AncientMuse on
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    edited April 2023
    Before the end of the sims 4 I would like more worlds for example a world with a bigger theme park and a world with a church for families to go to please
  • Options
    YumengYumeng Posts: 116 Member
    Everyone is right.

I hope there will be not only horizontal sloping walls, but also vertical sloping walls.
    We need the function of zodiac signs, half-tile walls, prominent window sills, inverted half walls, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
  • Options
    ImpulsiveRaptorImpulsiveRaptor Posts: 16 Member
    I want half-tile walls. A hallway that is only one square wide is too narrow, but a hallway that is two tiles wide is not a hallway, it's a room. The dimensions in this game are all over the place. I feel like this would help with that.

I want real split levels. I want to be able to build under a platform and place doors and windows between floors. I would love to have a basement that pokes out of the ground a little so I could add windows and window wells. Having to use a slope hack with a thousand bushes to hide the sloped land right up next to the house is annoying.

I want to have a garage without a foundation right next to a house with a foundation. You can do this with platforms, technically, but you can't paint the platform and wall with different swatches.

Other than all that, all I could ask for more are spiral stairs. I feel like spiral stairs are the only possibility, sadly.
  • Options
    PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Spiral staircases please :)
  • Options
    OkayLazySimOkayLazySim Posts: 40 Member
    Gates to work on half-walls would be amazing, too. I know you can use a fence there but sometimes I want to use half walls because it makes all other inside walls 'invisible'

Also would be nice if doors in general were sorted for tile size and whether they are doors or arches, it's those simple things that make a difference.
    Food Stall Activist Group
    For food stalls in each neighborhood and cool vendors who don't care for explosions
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,115 Member
    • Spiral stairs
    • Clothes ironing
    • Lawn mowing
    • Water heating
    • Swimming pool cleaning
    • Attic room tool
    • Hobbies system
    • 15x25 lots
    • Composting
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Strollers, Pool games like Marco Polo, water slide, Baseball like throw baseball and hit with bay or play catch. Classroom gameplay for HSY like ask and answer questions, take notes to help with homework to make it go faster, have a rabbithole football game like they do in DU. The prom royalty and jester be in build and buy mode so you can keep it on the dresser. Crock pot, juicer, food processor, mixer, toaster. I would like to wash blankets. Also have a actual job and a masseuse or yoga instructor, and a nail tech. Or gym leader.