Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build a Bundle! What to get?

I’ve been out of the sims loop for about 3 years and recently came back during the last sale…

I play on Mac and saw origin has a build a bundle options; I’m missing the cats and dogs EP but don’t know which game and stuff back to complete the bundle..

Game pack: spa day OR realm of magic (unfortunately werewolves was not an option.)

Stuff Pack: Laundry Day OR nifty knitting..

Which two would you pick?

Comments

• Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Spa Day for sure as a Game Pack

Stuff Pack is a bit more tough for me as I love them both. Laundry Day is as essential for me as Seasons. But I also really like being able to sell what my Sims make via Plopsy which is part of Nifty Knitting. Can’t go wrong with either of those Stuff Packs.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    SimVIP has information on what is included in the different packs, including pictures.
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-stuff-pack-guides/
    At the top of the page, it can be found under Game Guides.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Spa Day for sure.

The stuff pack is a tough one but I'd probably go for knitting. I love all the different items you can knit, and then there's Plopsy which I use a lot, especially to sell my paintings.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Realm of Magic, it's awesome. But I'm completely partial to Occults and Supernatural stuff in my game. Honestly, I have so much fun with Spellcasters and play them all the time in different ways. I don't use the Spa Day pack much at all. Just once in a great while. Mostly just yoga and meditation.

For Stuff Packs I'd go with Nifty Knitting. Just for the Grim toy and the metal station, lol. It's a cute pack. Laundry Day I only really got for the non-laundry stuff, the CAS and other b/b. I don't like chores. :p
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited April 2023
    This is a tough choice on the gamepacks because they’re around the same quality. For most players neither are must haves but both are interesting and will give you something to do for a while.

Personally Spa Day has more of an impact on all my sims all the time. I use the build buy a lot for bathrooms, I often do the yoga and the wellness skills. I will do the aspirations soon. When I took sims to a spa I enjoyed it every time.

From what I’ve played Realm of Magic is deeper gameplay but more self enclosed. You play with spellcasters or you don’t. If you don’t you’ll never see it. But if you do you’ll spend more time in that game doing magic than you will at the spa.

You can’t go hugely wrong. Pick the one you like the look of most. Same with the stuff packs. All of these packs are enjoyable.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I would definitely pick Realm of Magic and Nifty Knitting, personally. But only you know what you would most enjoy.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: