Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A couple of questions about skills

I attempted to look up this information but mostly found only things that were dated a few years back, but I have a couple of questions regarding skills in the game.

The first question is, besides Parenting, are there any other skills that only can be learned by adults? I've looked through the skill books and managed to narrow it down quite a bit, but I don't know about Juice Fizzing skills (Eco Lifestyle), Selvadoradian Culture skills (Jungle Adventure), and Veterinarian skills (Cats & Dogs). What is the earliest, age group can which these skills can be learned?

My other question is about the Children and Toddlers and the skills that they can learn. With this latest pack were there any changes or additions to skills that they can learn?

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    Do you mean adult skills that teens can't also learn?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    edited April 2023
    Teens can acquire the juice fizzing, vet, and Salvadorado culture skills.

My teen's skills.
    ElIx10J.png

ETA: Kids cannot acquire the juice fizzing or vet skills. Not sure about Salvadorado culture.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    @mightysprite Yes, skills that teens can not learn, but only adults.

@simgirl1010 Thank you.
  • Options
    megonbertramegonbertra Posts: 5 New Member
    Anyone with inquiries regarding skill acquisition and improvement is welcome here. Questions should be posted here with as much context as possible. We'll do everything in our power to address your concerns and address your questions. Let's join forces and become the best versions of ourselves!
  • Options
    cammeray552cammeray552 Posts: 25 Member
    From which pack is juice fizzing?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    From which pack is juice fizzing?

Eco Lifestyle
  • Options
    cammeray552cammeray552 Posts: 25 Member
    Oh it's in the original post sorry 😅 I don't have that EP