Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Having a science baby with yourself.

If your sim has a science baby with themselves in “Growing Together” is the resulting offspring an exact clone? I remember in TS2 when you cloned a sim through the boolprop cheat when impregnating them with themselves the baby was a clone of your sim but the opposite gender like Brandi Brokes baby.

Comments

• Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,334 Member
    Timoth26 wrote: »
    If your sim has a science baby with themselves in “Growing Together” is the resulting offspring an exact clone? I remember in TS2 when you cloned a sim through the boolprop cheat when impregnating them with themselves the baby was a clone of your sim but the opposite gender like Brandi Brokes baby.

It would be your "Mini-me".
    Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuWMcl0bhu4
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I have one baby that I took my single sim to have a Science Baby. Just to let you know this was before I added this pack, but the free update version at the time. The baby has the exact same hair, eye, and skin color as the mother. So I'm assuming she will be a clone of her mother.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    ;) I had a single lady sim have a baby by science & her baby turned out to be a baby boy.
  • Options
    kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    In my game Judith Ward had a science baby by herself. She had a boy who looks just like her.
  • Options
    blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    In one of my games. The sim ended up with triplets.... As far as I can tell, not sure if theyre clones of her or not yet.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • Options
    PagophobiaPagophobia Posts: 3 New Member
    I had a werewolf have a science baby by herself, and I wound up with human with the dormant wolf trait. Looks-wise, all my science babies so far have had the same hair, eye, and skin colors as their parent. They all had the exact same face as their parent, whether they matched genders or not.