Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taking Pictures with Infants using the Tripod?

I tried taking pictures of my sims with their infants using the tripod from Moschino Stuff, but every time, they would just hand the infant to the photographer & then wave their arm with a question mark. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong? There is definitely plenty of space because I have it in a big empty “garage” like room & have been able to take other pictures, lol.

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    did you use the little floor marker so they have to stand there and wait for the photographer?
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    No, I’ve actually never used the marker before, lol. I’ll try it out, though! Thank you!
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Sorry for the double post, but I just tried using the marker & it did the same thing. I did get my sim to stand in place & was able to take a picture of them holding the infant, but the infant wasn’t looking at the camera, lol.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    you can hit the little post button see if there are other poses, otherwise might want to report it on the ea help site.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I don't think they updated the moschino poses to include infants.
  • Options
    you can hit the little post button see if there are other poses, otherwise might want to report it on the ea help site.

I tried that & everything else that I could think of, lol, so maybe I will make a post over there.
    Daephene wrote: »
    I don't think they updated the moschino poses to include infants.

It’s interesting because you can click on the infant to take a picture with a sim & it looks like the sim wants to pose with the infant, but it just doesn’t work, so either you’re right & they didn’t update it, or it’s a glitch.