Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New ep coming, what mods to get rid of?

With the new ep coming soon and adding alot of new features that modders have possibly created already,

What mods do you think will become obsolete with this new ep?

Comments

• Options
    s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    edited March 2023
    Sul-sul!

I started a list when I went thru my Mods folder the other night, of the ones I am thinking will become "retired" status, at least for me,
    they are:

Locking High Chair Mod - PandaSama
    Locking Toddler Crib Mod - PandaSama
    Memory Panel Mod - Lumpinou
    Sleep Over Mod - KawaiiStacie
    Toddler Skills Translate to Life Skills - TMEX
    Kids Skills Translate to Life Skills - Pbhiccup
    Memorable Events - KawaiiStacie
    Sleeping Bag Mod - pickyPikachu
    Weekender Bag - KittySims4

I'm hoping I can also remove a lot of the pie menu interactions and additions I have in my game too, but as of now, I have to wait and verify what was added before I really put them on this list.

Dag-Dag!

• Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    should not need the better pie menu either unless it get updated.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    All of them. Please just remove every mod and wait for them to be cleared. I have been talking with modders. They really, really need you to do this.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    AJC20178AJC20178 Posts: 264 Member
    All of them. Please just remove every mod and wait for them to be cleared. I have been talking with modders. They really, really need you to do this.

I understand that I always do, I ment which ones will be made redundant 👍
  • Options
    mollymegan30mollymegan30 Posts: 84 Member

how about the tsrccmanager??
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    The ability for both genders to have babies is being made fairly redundant now.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.