Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you think it will be before the gallery works again?

I get nothing in the gallery if I go through website. In game, if I chose those creators I am following I get nothing.
I hadn't downloaded or check the gallery for awhile. How long has it been broken :(
EA ID burnished_dragon

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    In game I can access the creators I am following and I also have no problem accessing the Gallery on the website. You may want to post for help on AHQ.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
  • Options
    cherlyn4cherlyn4 Posts: 2 New Member
    I can get into the gallery, but if I want to download a house or sim the buttons are grayed out. Am I doing something wrong?
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    Hi @cherlyn4 and welcome :)
    Are you logged in to the website when you try to download?
  • Options
    cherlyn4cherlyn4 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi Thank you for the welcome. I finally figured it out. Thank you for your help.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Since this topic is already going, I have a question:

The gallery connection keeps timing out and disconnecting while I'm playing. I am mainly interested in notifications of people I'm following, their creations and their favs.

Any way to stay connected or set the timeout to a higher time?
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Since this topic is already going, I have a question:

The gallery connection keeps timing out and disconnecting while I'm playing. I am mainly interested in notifications of people I'm following, their creations and their favs.

Any way to stay connected or set the timeout to a higher time?

They made it this way intentionally so you stay connected only when you actually need to use it when they made basegame free because they expected a lot more players and didn't want to overload the servers.