Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you get mango?

I seen posts that peoples infants preferring mango but that's not in my garden. Was it added?

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    It's only an option for baby food. It's not a harvestable vegetable.
  • Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    What @crocobaura said... but now that you mention it I would love for them to give us the ability to plant and eat them.
  • Options
    BonjourwomanBonjourwoman Posts: 338 Member
    Well that's good to know. I had went and planted other things just in case but couldn't find it. lol
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited March 2023
    Future wrote: »
    What @crocobaura said... but now that you mention it I would love for them to give us the ability to plant and eat them.

Maybe they will come out with a stuff pack with a blender and a new mango plant to grow. I’m still waiting for them to come out with oranges, and then add making our own baby food ( with the simple living trait ).
  • Options
    lucombrelucombre Posts: 45 Member
    > @SheriSim57 said:
    > Maybe they will come out with a stuff pack with a blender and a new mango plant to grow. I’m still waiting for them to come out with oranges, and then add making our own baby food ( with the simple living trait ).

And make orange juice!
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    And cranberries for cranberry juice! How could B.Bay not have cranberries?
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    I think it would be fun if we could grow fruits etc, then cook infant food. It would give us more reasons to garden + it would actually make for a good home business or retail, seeing this pack causes a baby boom and so many households would buy baby food jars :) Would need small extra efforts, but add much to this game.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    I think it would be fun if we could grow fruits etc, then cook infant food. It would give us more reasons to garden + it would actually make for a good home business or retail, seeing this pack causes a baby boom and so many households would buy baby food jars :) Would need small extra efforts, but add much to this game.

With having the Simple Living lot challenge in the game for those with Cottage Living it would be nice to be able to grow the ingrediants for our sim parents to make their own baby food.....although where they find the time to do it I do not know!
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,905 Member
    A mango tree would be awesome. Though I am still holding out for peaches and plums, as well. (Really thought we would get plums for Snowy Escape.)