Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build Question ...

I have a lot that is 64x64 and I want to make it smaller, so I can move it into Sulani but there are no 64 x 64 lots in that world.

How can I just transfer my house to a smaller lot? Is it possible?

Comments

• Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    As far as I know, no, it's not possible. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Hopefully I'm wrong.
  • Options
    SuperSillySimSuperSillySim Posts: 132 Member
    As far as I know, no, it's not possible. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I hope you are as well. I worked so hard on my house and lot. I am willing to get rid of out buildings etc, just want to save the house
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    You can definitely place a larger lot on a smaller lot, just make sure when you place it that the part you want to keep is within the smaller lot boundary.
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    You can definitely place a larger lot on a smaller lot, just make sure when you place it that the part you want to keep is within the smaller lot boundary.

Ah! See, this is why I shouldn't answer these questions. :D I never knew that. Good to know.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,450 Member
    @SuperSillySim like @crocobaura said you can place a larger lot on a smaller one, you just need to figure out how much empty space to leave in the back & sides. I'd suggest downloading a 64x64 lot from the gallery & placing it on the smaller lot.That way you'll have an idea how much room you'll lose
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    save your 64x64 lot to the library/ gallery

go to lot of choice and place it from library/ gallery

then you will have outline of build to move/rotate wherever you want on the lot

whatever doesn't fit inside the lot will be bulldoze when placed down
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free