Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,884 Member
    Sale ends:

Steam Jan 5, 2023
    Console Jan 7, 2023
    EA App/Origin Jan 10, 2023
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    That extra 5% on EPs is only like 3 dollars cheaper than the usual 50%. But the sale is better than usual, which is p nice.

Also, it looks like Roaring Heights is finally on sale, after (what feels like) years of being excluded.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,430 Member
    55% for expansions is nice. I can't remember them ever going of more than 50%,at least not since I started playing in 2018.

Unfortunately kits are excluded from the sale yet again.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,965 Member
    edited December 2022
    As for Sims 4 its only better than usual sale if you are looking for older expansion packs which are the 55% off ones

HSY not included in 50% off so I don't have anything to buy there anyway

gps and sps are not even 50% off which at this point is my expectation tbh when you say big sale otherwise its just the usual sale also known as simmingal you do not need to rise from your coffin continue hibernating

well I guess it'll be exciting to grab some expansions for people in lack of those
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I wish they would offer new content for people who bought already everything (like me).
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Anyone seen kits on sale?
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Kai252018Kai252018 Posts: 76 Member
    I wish they would offer new content for people who bought already everything (like me).

Yeah it's a bummer ! It would have been nice if they would have given us a patch like Christmas stocking, a ginger bread house, or something. I think I have to stop getting everything so fast and wait for a sale for now on.
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Kai252018 wrote: »

Yeah it's a bummer ! It would have been nice if they would have given us a patch like Christmas stocking, a ginger bread house, or something. I think I have to stop getting everything so fast and wait for a sale for now on.

Agreed! I was hoping for a little something something too! Oh well, I guess I'll be buying other things. 😏
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,658 Member

Yeah, I don’t have everything, but I have all I want. I was looking forward to a little holiday SDX drop, but nada this year.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Much as I'd love to get Tartosa, I'm still too anxious about bugs and the missing off toggle for fears to buy something, because I'd need to update my game before I could use the new stuff. I suppose I'll cave in when some new pack that I can't resist drops.

But actually I commented to say "Oh, there's our basegame sims, finally some love for them! My Amber <3 And June <3 "
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    pandie00 wrote: »

Kits are never on sale sadly @pandie00 .
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I wanted to get Werewolves GP will wait until it hits the 50% mark.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,194 Member

Game packs never get to 50% percent off .
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited December 2022

It's a bummer kits never go on sale though I understand why. It would make them dirt cheap... but Kits are the only "packs" I don't buy right away. I wish we could buy them on sale. Too bad :(
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Yeah, I have everything except for 4 build kits and 1 CAS kit that I don’t really want. A sale might tempt me to complete the collection 😂
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited December 2022

And yet they would probably sell more that way. I keep thinking about werewolves but I'm very much on the fence. If it did go to half price I'd probably succumb.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    SimplyJen wrote: »

It's a bummer kits never go on sale though I understand why. It would make them dirt cheap... but Kits are the only "packs" I don't buy right away. I wish we could buy them on sale. Too bad :(

Yeah too bad.. I dont have a lot of them... I dont think they're cheap. I think they are the most expensive content... Clutter kit for example only gives non interaction objects for 5 euros. 5 euros in my poor country is too much for this. I could buy a dinner for a family of 3 with that...
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    AalyahReedAalyahReed Posts: 209 Member
    Much as I'd love to get Tartosa, I'm still too anxious about bugs and the missing off toggle for fears to buy something, because I'd need to update my game before I could use the new stuff. I suppose I'll cave in when some new pack that I can't resist drops.

But actually I commented to say "Oh, there's our basegame sims, finally some love for them! My Amber <3 And June <3 "

@EnkiSchmidt This is exactly the reason why I won't buy any new packs right now. While I would love to get the Werewolves GP in the future, I wouldn't even purchase it on sale, because of all the game-breaking bugs introduced in the pre- Werewolves patch, and then HSY. My game remains at patch 1.87 for the time being. Until the most serious bugs are eradicated, it's not worth it to me to risk the stability of my game, just because I want new content. I continually check the forums in the hopes that I will find the bugs are fixed, but so far most of them have not been. I don't want wants & fears that I can't toggle off because they are repetitive & make every Sim miserable. Also, the mean interaction bug had been fixed for some, but not for others. It seems like the pre-Werewolves patch also created a same-face toddler syndrome. I could go on and on... I really do hope things get fixed early in the New Year! But until then, I wait.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,194 Member

And yet they would probably sell more that way. I keep thinking about werewolves but I'm very much on the fence. If it did go to half price I'd probably succumb.

Yeah, they would I keep thinking about this with my console version of my game.(I got everything I want for PC except high school years )We have a current sale on Xbox.I would like to get Dine out, but don't think it's worth paying 15.00 dollars for.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    There are rare 50% game pack sales. In recent years there was a Halloween sale that had all packs containing an occult plus Strangerville at 50%. They are pretty rare. Might help with Werewolves if they repeat that sale though.