Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Add more classes to hsy

MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
edited December 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I get science and all that but what happened to gym and art class? What about interactions during class
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    MeigMeig Posts: 27 Member
    Yes, I'd like the classes to be more fleshed out and realistic as well. Plus electives, more choices, that kind of thing.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I would be happy but I don't want to sit in more classes if we don't have gameplay I would love game play like raising hands, answering questions, pass notes, sleep in class, paper ball, paper airplane.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    They really did make some weird choices for this pack pillow fights over more school activities a useless carnival I would have gladly had a gym class science class and be able to interact while in class over so many of the poor choices they went with
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I want more instruments so I can make a proper band class.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited December 2022
    It feels like they kinda had the resources to make an art class, music class, gym class etc. for High School Years. All those items were already there in the base game...

If they could coordinate a bunch of sims to go and sit down at a desk then it feels like they would have been able to tell sims to go and pick an instrument or use an easel. I mean, that's pretty much what they did with the organizations in Discover University.