Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Sessions returning back to The Sims 4?!

*gasps louder* Oh my god! Y'all, it looks like Sims Sessions is coming back again. I hope The Sims team should include some hip hop and R&B musicians, because me and the black simmers all wanted to see them. Question, if y'all think Sims Sessions is returning again, what musicians do y'all want to see?

Comments

• Options
    CopperBoltCopperBolt Posts: 132 Member
    I hope they keep the event for longer this time and any merch has Simlish instead of English. And I really hope this is our second hint for a band pack set in a Korean world.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

*gasps louder* Oh my god! Y'all, it looks like Sims Sessions is coming back again. I hope The Sims team should include some hip hop and R&B musicians, because me and the black simmers all wanted to see them. Question, if y'all think Sims Sessions is returning again, what musicians do y'all want to see?

I hope it's permanent this time so I can take my sims anytime. I still have the ticket hanging on one of my sims wall.

I'd like to see a Johnny Mathis sim singing standards. I'd also like for Millie Brown who is already an npc celeb be a performer and maybe Beyonce.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I want to see Sims Sessions being announced right now!
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    That's awesome. I actually never got the chance to do them and would like to.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Marvin Gaye, Al Green, Sade, Natalie Cole I could name more but will stop. I love the classics.
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    This was so much fun last time!
  • Options
    bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

Yo homez you've been asking about R&B all year lol. Do you dream about it lol?
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I do hope we get more and from previous sim session like the shirt. I made the concert like Woodstock that was great.
  • Options
    Bren91Bren91 Posts: 299 Member
    I hope it’s okay to say but I don’t really get the hype. In my opinion throwing a virtual concert hearing a sim sing in sim language isn’t any more exciting then creating my own concert in the game while creating my own celebrity in fact I’d prefer that, than participate in the sessions thing. But to each their own
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    I enjoyed the last Sims Session, it was fun because it was temporary and felt a bit exclusive. If I could rerun that set up unlimited times, I'd probably be less interested.

But - it would be 100 times more fun, not the least for future reruns - if the set included minimum one of my existing sims. We don't have a singer career, but they could have included a "local" global star, just to enter stage and say read a short poem or a joke whatever, being cheered by the crowd. Or a Musician could play an instrument. Or anyone else with a certain fame could just say something and it would be up to us imagining whether it was some festival info, a community concern challenge or whatever that sim would represent. Keyword LOCAL.

I'd gladly revisit Sims Session, but hopefully not only advertising RL musicians, and why could we not keep the stage for future fun, even if the show line up was temporary?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Bren91 wrote: »
    I hope it’s okay to say but I don’t really get the hype. In my opinion throwing a virtual concert hearing a sim sing in sim language isn’t any more exciting then creating my own concert in the game while creating my own celebrity in fact I’d prefer that, than participate in the sessions thing. But to each their own

I liked the music festival in the past but it ended way too quickly.
  • Options
    lunnarilalunnarila Posts: 221 Member
    I think they should add all time limited events and challengers (like skulls ) into game for good