Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Launcher wont install downloads?

GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
I downloaded a few lots tonight and went to install, I clicked install it started to install them, but then canceled itself.
I had just reinstalled my games after playing Sims 4 for a while and wanted to come back to Sims 3. I can't install anything at all.

Comments

• Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    I had that problem. What worked for me is reinstalling Origin. Then sims3 again ( keep saved game if you have one ).
    I then was able to dl and install (and keep) my purchased items and saved lots.

I only did a few that way then redownloaded the ea app and its working fine with my Sims3 game. Including continuing to dl and install saved content.
    I have read that hasn't worked for some so maybe depends on other things but I know it worked for me after a "lot" of trial and error. At one point I thought I had even lost my saved game. Was not a happy moment.

If you are already just using Origin then try reinstalling it. Hope you get it worked out.

"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion