Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Quick Question: Do the Likes and Dislikes options reoccur?

What I am asking about is the pop up when a Sim is doing an activity in a negative or positive mood.
For example "Born to wield a hammer. Should Liam embrace that he likes handiness?"

Sometimes it's because the Sim is having a bad day for an unrelated reason. Sometimes it's too early to tell.
Do the pop ups reoccur? Does the option come up again in a similar situation? THNX

Comments

• Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    I’m pretty sure I had one of my sims get asked if they like gardening twice. Don’t quote me on that but I’m like 99 percent sure.
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    It has happened to my sim with handiness twice.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited November 2022
    From the coding, the pop-ups should not reoccur. When you get the question and answer with "no", your Sim gets a hidden trait added, for example: trait_SimPreference_NoOpinion_Activities_Handiness. This trait should normally stop the Sim from beeing asked again if he likes/dislikes handiness. You could delete the trait using cheats, though.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    I get repeats constantly. I'll check for that hidden trait.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member
    I don’t remember getting a lot repeats, not enough to bother me.
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    From the coding, the pop-ups should not reoccur. When you get the question and answer with "no", your Sim gets a hidden trait added, for example: trait_SimPreference_NoOpinion_Activities_Handiness. This trait should normally stop the Sim from beeing asked again if he likes/dislikes handiness. You could delete the trait using cheats, though.

Very interesting. Does MCCC perhaps offer a way to check for hidden traits, does anyone know?