Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween simmers <3

Nz is already celebrating since its 31st here now ;)

EXuZPPC.jpg

YvK1t2v.png
fZu2qh1.png

Comments

• Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    edited October 2022
    Aw, Happy ahalloween to you too! Love the sentiment "it's Halloween somewhere!" πŸ˜€

It's tomorrow for me, but watched some movies last night and listening to my Halloween Playlist now, getting some Halloween good feels because this week and next are busy and I have to get my fun where I can in case I get orders tomorrow.

Meant it ask: is that a vampire baby? Cute! And the witch is tooπŸ˜ƒ
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Happy Halloween, I actually thought it was today πŸ˜‚.

2-D493-FAA-6-A07-4399-A072-DC6-D11-FA0-C72.jpg
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Happy Halloween from my Simself!!

Aby332g.pngDqgZ05T.pngzVtFLom.pnga7yPDT4.png

koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    Happy Halloween!
    I love decorating my sims house for the different holidays but always feel "over" the holiday as soon as it's ended in game lol. Halloween was 2 weeks ago for my sims and I'm trying hard to not let the Christmas feeling go poof gone before Thanksgiving now :D
    SignatureSparkly.gif
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I wish I had a pic to share but this wasn't in game, but I this morning I took a walk through the old historical cemetery and it was beyond perfect, mist and fog so thick, the old leaning tombstones and statues of angels and saints were hazy 30 feet away, and everything disappeared into a milky void at 300 feet. Black bare branches enshrouded in fog, fallen wet leaves underfoot, a strange echoing silence all round in the damp cold.

I came with pockets filled for my friends the ravens, but they for some reason were elsewhere and the old graves loomed in empty silence except my breath which puffed from me like smoke in the cold.

It was the most extraordinary thing to feel as cut off from the ordinary world as if I had transported to the early 1800s and late 1700s on some of the headstones, and would never find my way back again.

Even on my way back, the fog thickened instead of dissipating as the sun grew higher and stronger, turning everything momentarily into an otherworldly yellowish mist through which even less was visible but slanting shadows it cast of the trees and headstones.

It was surreal and wonderful.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    Happy Halloween!

we are tad early here in the north so unfortunately mine is half over, regardless i will definitely continue it into tomorrow :sunglasses: since i can

currently searching for candles to put in my laterns but idk what movies I shall watch
    not that theres much options given Netflixs sorry state
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I wish I had a pic to share but this wasn't in game, but I this morning I took a walk through the old historical cemetery and it was beyond perfect, mist and fog so thick, the old leaning tombstones and statues of angels and saints were hazy 30 feet away, and everything disappeared into a milky void at 300 feet. Black bare branches enshrouded in fog, fallen wet leaves underfoot, a strange echoing silence all round in the damp cold.

I came with pockets filled for my friends the ravens, but they for some reason were elsewhere and the old graves loomed in empty silence except my breath which puffed from me like smoke in the cold.

It was the most extraordinary thing to feel as cut off from the ordinary world as if I had transported to the early 1800s and late 1700s on some of the headstones, and would never find my way back again.

Even on my way back, the fog thickened instead of dissipating as the sun grew higher and stronger, turning everything momentarily into an otherworldly yellowish mist through which even less was visible but slanting shadows it cast of the trees and headstones.

It was surreal and wonderful.

There used to be large flocks of ravens that would come spend the winter in the city until some years ago. They were quite a sight and very noisy. They stopped coming for some years now, not sure why.

Happy Halloween!

we are tad early here in the north so unfortunately mine is half over, regardless i will definitely continue it into tomorrow :sunglasses: since i can

currently searching for candles to put in my laterns but idk what movies I shall watch

I already ate the candy and right now too lazy to search for the fake candle to put in my fake pumpkin. The spookiest I go in terms of Halloween horror is cartoons like Nightmare before Christmas and The Corpse Bride and The Addams family. Lat year I watched Coco and I think the year before that was Frankenweenie. :lol:
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Happy Halloween. Please come to my username SEREFRAS in the Gallery & check out my new Monstermash Household. ;)
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Happy Halloween, everyone!
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Happy Halloween, everyone!!

jGLAvai.png
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited October 2022
    Happy Halloween!

I already ate the candy and right now too lazy to search for the fake candle to put in my fake pumpkin. The spookiest I go in terms of Halloween horror is cartoons like Nightmare before Christmas and The Corpse Bride and The Addams family. Lat year I watched Coco and I think the year before that was Frankenweenie. :lol:

Yeah i feel like i often have this struggle

where i want tale gothic and occulty something spooky but elegant and beautiful

and i get something disturbing disgusting and unneededly woohooty instead

worst part being it isn't even particularily scary just very disgusting so i can't even really be like "well at least i have snacks"

anyway this is what often leads me to watch family/kids movies too :sweat_smile: at least it eliminates the threat of woohoo somewhat

aand after writing this my pumpkin latern has signaled lights out I shall snooze i guess :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    QSxmroy.png
    wvkTaC2.png
    Happy Halloween y'all! I am the ninja warrior and the lord of the jack o' lanterns! Every spookiest years I spent time eating and dancing to Thriller by Michael Jackson.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Loved all your Halloween messages and screenshots everyone <3 Hope it was an AweSim day for you all :)
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Happy Halloween as there's still a few hours left where I am!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png