Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am willing to wait for 2 and upcoming kits! And I just want to apologize

Y'all are right! I guess 2 kits are coming later on after Halloween next week. I know they're just 2 upcoming kits represented an envelope and a mug of the first icon, and a strawberry of the second icon, but I have a feeling that we're not gonna get stuff packs for 2022, because they're currently absent. I am sorry for what happens last week! I promise I'm gonna get two kits for next last two months of 2022. I love all of y'all simmers to death! I promise y'all!

Comments

• Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Welcome back! 😊
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    Welcome back! 😊
    ...Thanks!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Welcome Back!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    There's no need to cheer for me, y'all! Since it's been many ago starting whatever day it is in October, I am now being extremely disappointed for this, because we're currently be getting two kits in November and December this year, which means no stuff pack 19 and another expansion pack of 2022. I'll never wanna talk about music again! My career is over (R&B will never be added by the Maxis team at all)
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    There's no need to cheer for me, y'all! Since it's been many ago starting whatever day it is in October, I am now being extremely disappointed for this, because we're currently be getting two kits in November and December this year, which means no stuff pack 19 and another expansion pack of 2022. I'll never wanna talk about music again! My career is over (R&B will never be added by the Maxis team at all)

What career are you speaking about? You've been mentioning it several times already and I am trying to understand the drama factor.
  • Options
    crocobaura wrote: »

What career are you speaking about? You've been mentioning it several times already and I am trying to understand the drama factor.
    Singing and music
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member

🎵 Welcome back! B) 🎵
  • Options

🎵 Welcome back! B) 🎵
    Thanks Captain, but I'm not happy right now
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member

🎵 Welcome back! B) 🎵

How’s that custom radio channel mod working out for you? Have you tested it yet?

And that music career can happen anytime. Just keep doing what you love doing, if that’s making music, enjoy the ride and share it with the world if you’re not already doing that. Unless with “career” you’re referring to a music career in The Sims 4. Maybe we’ll get something like bands or a “proper” singer career at some point. Don’t lose hope, even if it takes another 8 years. 😆 Being ancient does not equal being unhappy.

I still want me drums and me bass guitar plus much more. Until they’re finally added to the game I’ll just pretend these instruments have not yet been invented in this strange, alternate Sims Universe. I mean, it took over 7 years for adult male sims to grow hair on their chests ( and backs).

I have a good feeling about this.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited October 2022
    I understand your frustration. I miss the band aspect of Sims 3 Night Life and pretty much everything from Sims 3 Showtime. I also miss the modeling and radio careers from Sims 1 Superstar.
    Post edited by JestTru on
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Welcome back! Never give up hope there is still hope for R&B in 2023! Maybe even with a music related pack! 🥰🥰
    I think 2023 is going to be a good year for ts4 overall.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options

🎵 Welcome back! B) 🎵

How’s that custom radio channel mod working out for you? Have you tested it yet?

And that music career can happen anytime. Just keep doing what you love doing, if that’s making music, enjoy the ride and share it with the world if you’re not already doing that. Unless with “career” you’re referring to a music career in The Sims 4. Maybe we’ll get something like bands or a “proper” singer career at some point. Don’t lose hope, even if it takes another 8 years. 😆 Being ancient does not equal being unhappy.

I still want me drums and me bass guitar plus much more. Until they’re finally added to the game I’ll just pretend these instruments have not yet been invented in this strange, alternate Sims Universe. I mean, it took over 7 years for adult male sims to grow hair on their chests ( and backs).

I have a good feeling about this.
    It was OK, and I already did. But I'm waiting for the one added by the Maxis team. If 2022 will end, R&B station will be added by The Sims team along with black people culture and black representation.

And also, all hope is lost, all because of 2 kits coming this year since there's no stuff pack for 2022 and another expansion pack of 2022.
  • Options
    JestTru wrote: »
    I understand your frustration. I miss the band aspect of Sims 3 Night Life and pretty much everything from performance Sims 3 Showtime. I also miss the modeling and radio careers from Sims 1 Superstar.
    I know
    Welcome back! Never give up hope there is still hope for R&B in 2023! Maybe even with a music related pack! 🥰🥰
    I think 2023 is going to be a good year for ts4 overall.
    So the decade between the late 2010s and early 2020s (2016-2023) will not end, right? Because after they'll release two upcoming kits this year before we want 2022 to end after Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve, they will add R&B by the Maxis team