Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Potential free updates for TS4 during 2023

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member

Potential free updates for TS4 during 2023 37 votes

Dine Out refresh
29%
PlayerSinger2010g01denswanloubyloulouDottyyy307LSM36ParkLisa97telemwillcody6268LucaslovesgamesjpsulsuldagdagJupiter_Craze98 11 votes
Pool tables
2%
Mak27 1 vote
Spiral stairs
13%
auroraael14FreezerBunnyCowplantSERVERFRAPatriceIreneLiberius 5 votes
Swimming pool items
5%
EnkiSchmidtarianaoo 2 votes
Aquarium gameplay
0%
Chores (lawn mowing, woodchopping)
5%
EvvieSimmerLIL_Lilly 2 votes
Ceiling painting
16%
OolonglongSuceressGamingTweetySimmingalCelticlassLittleNyx0 6 votes
My Wedding Stores refresh/new items
0%
Newspaper delivery
0%
Another
27%
ncisGibbs02friendlysimmersChadSims2SnaveXsBren91Lady_BalloraArarinePerti23CordeliaBeaufortEribats 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    Another
    Where is all option?
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    High school school game play refresh, Preteens, Vechiles, Burglars, Dine Out Refresh, GTW refresh so sick Sims can go to the doctors like pets go to the vets.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Spiral stairs
    Spiral Stairs are very important to me because they don't take much room on the grids to make upstairs & downstairs, plus they're cooler than the regular stairs. ;)
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Since they have admitted that they have been working for Project Renee for some time, I wonder how much time they have to dedicate to Sims 4. They have already replaced stuff packs with kits, and will probably want to continue to release kits regularly for project Renee when it will be finally released. Would love if they fix Dine Out and Shopping but I don't have much hope for refreshes. And they might like to save some ideas for TS5.
  • Options
    Pool tables
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Since they have admitted that they have been working for Project Renee for some time, I wonder how much time they have to dedicate to Sims 4. They have already replaced stuff packs with kits, and will probably want to continue to release kits regularly for project Renee when it will be finally released. Would love if they fix Dine Out and Shopping but I don't have much hope for refreshes. And they might like to save some ideas for TS5.

EA will work on Project Rene and TS4, Freeplay and Mobile at the same time. Project Rene will be in development for at least two more years and two new EPs will be released for 2023, plus a NEW LIFE STAGE (not a crib babies rework), so we can expect even pre-teens, mid adults and other occults (mummies, fairies, zombies), pets (dragon, horse) and legacy stuff from past games.

About Stuff Packs, EA can resurrect those with crafting ones, like Niffty Knitting, with sewing, pottery or glassblowing.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Another
    i voted another because my answer is all of the above
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Dine Out refresh
    Mermaid update.

But out of those, I guess a Dine Out update.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Pool tables
    Mermaid update.

But out of those, I guess a Dine Out update.

Or a full mermaid GP? New world, real scuba diving, plus more beach interactions and coastal foraging
  • Options
    EribatsEribats Posts: 1 New Member
    Another
    I voted another, because all of the above is a good idea. But I would also like to see an update where you can have your Sims in a relationship with more than one person, without having to mod the game.
  • Options
    jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    Dine Out refresh
    Dine Out refresh when? Dine Out bug fixes when?
  • Options
    IreneLiberiusIreneLiberius Posts: 22 Member
    Spiral stairs
    Spiral stairs would be great. Especially if you could use them in the new round rooms. In general, I would like to see more things that work in round rooms.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Another
    Cars and Get to Work refresh top my list of most needed updates retail is so boring and useless
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    CordeliaBeaufortCordeliaBeaufort Posts: 76 Member
    Another
    Another: Jungle Adventure refresh. Archeologists should be able to find werewolf relics for example, maybe a new "history" skill could be introduced in base game.
  • Options
    Pool tables
    Another: Jungle Adventure refresh. Archeologists should be able to find werewolf relics for example, maybe a new "history" skill could be introduced in base game.

Birds pets, pottery or nectar making as well
  • Options
    CordeliaBeaufortCordeliaBeaufort Posts: 76 Member
    Another
    > @Mak27 said:
    > Birds pets, pottery or nectar making as well

Yeah nectar making would be awesome addition to Base Game. There were mod of it, I dont know if its updated though.
    I also would like to see Get Famous update. Singer and musician career that works same as Acting would be cool. Maybe bands should return too.
  • Options
    LucaslovesgamesLucaslovesgames Posts: 58 Member
    Dine Out refresh
    I definitely hope we get a Dine Out Refresh at least, fixing all the bugs and glitches, adding a active waiter career and being able to hire family members.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Another
    I want the option to decline SDX drops. I’m still looking for the Mexican stuff that’s supposed to be in there somewhere. 👀

There’s nothing to indicate what is new so I tend to stick with stuff from packs. I’m not one who grabs stuff because it’s free.

I don’t like the painting, the yellow one with wild hair.

So far I can only select no to SDX at start up. Why can’t the option to choose what you want be included? 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I want the option to decline SDX drops. I’m still looking for the Mexican stuff that’s supposed to be in there somewhere. 👀

There’s nothing to indicate what is new so I tend to stick with stuff from packs. I’m not one who grabs stuff because it’s free.

So far I can only select no to SDX at start up. Why can’t the option to choose what you want be included? 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️.

You get stuff through patches anyway if you don't get them through SDX. :blush:
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Another
    crocobaura wrote: »

You get stuff through patches anyway if you don't get them through SDX. :blush:

I want to decline them through patches too. 😊

I don’t see why there isn’t an option.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    LIL_LillyLIL_Lilly Posts: 93 Member
    Chores (lawn mowing, woodchopping)
    I am a very boring person lol, but seriously I never thought of most of this, I do hope we get it all, we won't, but I can still hope :blush:
    Yes, I play big families in the sims. please add crawling babies and pre-teens, My mom played sims 1 and 2 now I play 4, its just family tradition at this point