Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to Spawn Imaginary Friend?

My sim had twins and they did not receive imaginary friends in the mail. I rarely experience this, and I was hoping they would get the dolls as I was going to develop a story line centered around them. Is there a way to make them spawn using cheats or nraas debug and mastercontroller?
~Call me Cat, compulsive storyteller!

Comments

• Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    edited August 2022
    I don't know if there's a way to do it with MC, but this mod allows you to buy the Imaginary Friend from the toy section in Buy mode.
    https://claudiasharon.tumblr.com/post/89753294237/buy-and-sell-imaginary-friends

Edit: I think the sell function doesn't work on IFs that were already in your game. You need to use MC if you want to get rid of them.
  • Options
    PantasticalCatPantasticalCat Posts: 38 Member
    @wendyyi1 sorry for the late response, had no wifi for a couple days. I will try that mod, hopefully I can get them to bond with my sims! I had a thing where I used MC to reset ownership of one of the dolls, but even when I set someone as the owner, it wouldn't come to life no matter how much she played with it. Thanks!
    ~Call me Cat, compulsive storyteller!
  • Options
    lunar_s0ulslunar_s0uls Posts: 4 New Member
    Late but with MC you can force a doll to be alive. If you still want I can try to look for the option path again!