Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Invitations!!? where!!?

I just took out my save, and the mods/cc, and run the game without mods, without cc, with a new save just to test the problem I have in my save. But it turns out that in this new save without mods and without cc, the same thing happened to me...

Nobody invites my sim anywhere anymore! just some festival and the occasional talent show... and the ridiculous calls from the neighbors... But,

--> what happened to the invitations to your friends' houses? They no longer invite, they haven't invited parties for a longgggg time, and now they don't even invite dates.

Does anyone know of a mod that forces invitations? I pay if necessary (if you know of any, paid or not, please let me know) I'm not going to update this game anymore, every update is getting worse and worse, now how do I fix this? If it happens to me in a new save without mod or cc...

PS: The test was 1 week sim, with 3 good friends and nobody ever invited my sim to their house.

In my original save, her boyfriend never asked her for a date, they didn't invite her in 1 year sim to any house (and with 28 days per season) I don't know how to solve this... it feels horrible as if my sim didn't have friends. They do come to visit her, but why don't they even invite her to their homes?? :(

Comments

• Options
    ReneHollyDesignsReneHollyDesigns Posts: 27 Member
    edited September 2022
    Sims 3 you got invited to parties and so forth. In sims 4 you get invited on dates now and then if you are friendly or have a great reputation. I just visit whoever I wish to unless they have no home then I invite them over. It was fun in Sims 3 getting asked to parties. I still play both and get things mixed up sometimes. Like where is the lovely couch...oh wrong sims game. LOL
  • Options
    VaniliciousVanilicious Posts: 98 Member
    Well, I always lower my sim's reputation to neutral because I don't like it when they have a good reputation, but I'll raise it just to see if that's why... although I doubt it T_T