Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuck in Graduation robes

Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
I had two sims go to High School graduation and everything went fine, but upon returning home I could not get the to switch out of the gowns! Going into CAS shows them wearing their normal clothes, but once I get back into the game they're still in the gowns. Selecting Change Outfit just has all of the outfits set to the Graduation gown. Is there any way to fix that?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Have you tried having them shower?
  • Options
    Yeah... they bathe in it too
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited September 2022
    have you tried putting on outfit from mannequin or that whatever trendi thing in case that would reset it? i recall having similar trouble with some outfits in game before and i think i did something like that

or maybe try to get them switch to another situational outfit could unglitch it

like say work outfit or switch households for a little bit or use rocketship or somethings like that
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,450 Member
    @Celticgamer0 have you tried shift-clicking on you sim & choosing the "reset object" option? It usually works when a sim is glitched, depending on the glitch that is.
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »
    have you tried putting on outfit from mannequin or that whatever trendi thing in case that would reset it? i recall having similar trouble with some outfits in game before and i think i did something like that

or maybe try to get them switch to another situational outfit could unglitch it

like say work outfit or switch households for a little bit or use rocketship or somethings like that

Switching households worked! Thank you so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top