Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cute Sim Moments (Share your cutest sim moments that just make you go aww!)

For me, the cutest thing my sim does that makes me go aww is when they're upset and they're lip starts trembling. I don't know why I find that so adorable but it is and it makes me just want hug them.

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,905 Member
    There are lots of little aww moments, but toddlers have an unfair advantage in a game of aww's...
    kDtPOxp.png?1
  • Options
    lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Aww that’s cute!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,924 Member
    Puppy love.

NaeLBdU.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Toddlers are always cuteness overload! Love the screenshots posted in this thread!

I'm not sure if this counts....but my Sims wedding, definitely had me saying 'awww'. I love Sim weddings, but they have always been a bit chaotic for me, even before MWS....but even more so now....so if I'm able to pull off something decent, I'm happy. My Sims, Gabriel and Elora finally got married & I just had a blast playing their wedding:

First dance as husband & wife:
    XxNwB5T.png

Other Wedding Pics:
    6wXjQxQ.png
    Rep45E5.png
    GgHv0Rl.png
    g3Scomu.png
  • Options
    @Sha2520032003 Your sim couple are so precious and gorgeous looking! I’m happy they got married 😊
  • Options
    lebgirl_18 wrote: »
    @Sha2520032003 Your sim couple are so precious and gorgeous looking! I’m happy they got married 😊

Aww thank you!! I'm happy they got married too. They're one of my favorite Sim couples.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,905 Member
    @simgirl1010 Aww, toddlers and pets!❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,924 Member
    @Sha2520032003 Elora is rocking that dress! 😍
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited August 2022
    This might seem small but I kinda squeed when my supposedly evil vampire autonomously went and gave his grandkid a kiss on the cheek. I guess part of it was because I actually forgot that interaction even exists and this type of platonic intimacy is something I wish the game would have more. (I.e. special interactions for family and good friends.) Also, I found it kinda adorable that he would be the one to do this when I currently have several families with kids and the parents never do this interaction autonomously even though my playstyle leaves them a lot of opportunities to do so since I often just observe. His wife too has never done this and instead just seems adamant to annoy all her relatives with mischief. (Though I guess this is actually consistent for the character since he's kinda this weird mixture of morals for he often even autonomously consoles other sims about deaths... which he might have caused himself lol.)

Also... the way pets autonomously greet your sims when you come back home. You know, that interaction with dogs when they kinda hold hands? And the way the cats just come over and brush themselves against a sim's feet and then get some pets?
    0vHCQFj.jpg

Honorary mention for toddlers hugging big doggos though in this case context really mattered since this is from my homeless challenge. The kid had (and still has as a teen) an atrocious relationship with her mother (single parent) but good thing she got some hugs from our fluffy friends. (Fun fact: this dog is actually a sibling of the one in the above picture.)
    AHzQOZh.jpg
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,346 Member
    I shared this before, but... Waky-waky!

262e80b8b1e22df9e3eb85eb49d7b5c5943d56b8.png

It was so cute that the dog looked my sim's way just when he woke up from his nap. No matter how hard I tried, I was never able to get something similar again.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,924 Member
    D'awwwwwwwww.
    02-befriending-rabbits.png
  • Options
    @Sha2520032003 Elora is rocking that dress! 😍

@simgirl1010 Thank you! I love trying to find the perfect dress that fit their personality/style, etc.
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Loving this thread! Especially the animal pictures. These are so sweet. :)<3
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    These two instantly came to my mind.
    9-11-2018-19-36-50.png
    4-12-2018-18-35-48.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p