Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Better after fixed update?

Bren91Bren91 Posts: 299 Member
edited August 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I know sims 4 was suppose to add game changing things to the game with its huge update before the new expansion my question is, now that the fixed update came along is the game better now?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Sims 4 Better after fixed update? 27 votes

It’s incredibly different now and better!
7%
LaBlue0314Slacker 2 votes
It’s not much better maybe a little bit.
59%
Kita5399WedSusanaLeotefriendlysimmersKennziKaigeGlimmer50LoriTSpID-ChristianBren91musteniDKguruArtistMelanieScribbleslogionLady_BalloraArarineJade47 16 votes
It’s not any better there’s no improvement still
33%
Colorist40PeachesnDucksAtreya33Chicklet453681SERVERFRAGamer_34567544shobontealuciusstormTheGrandTourFan 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Bren91Bren91 Posts: 299 Member
    Just wondering about this before I play. Is the game different now or still the same just with the allusion that it’s different?
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member
    Well, I updated after the August patch. It seems normal, I haven’t noticed an aging bug. I got and downloaded HSY, and so far it seems to be working pretty well.
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,642 Member
    Honestly, now that the dust has settled, the only practical difference I notice is that Wants and Fears pop up even though o have them turned off. Not an improvement but not really worse (that one annoyance aside).
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    its a bit better but still lack choice in term of furniture and appliances in buy build mode and to create nice land scape for sims homes like flower beds ect
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Even if it is better, the changes are very small.
  • Options
    Jade47Jade47 Posts: 206 Member
    edited August 2022
    I've not noticed any major improvements and my game is still quite buggy. Constantly having to turn off the wants and fears is really annoying. At least I'm not having any ageing issues so far.
  • Options
    Doctor_JackDoctor_Jack Posts: 9 New Member
    > @luciusstorm said:
    > Honestly, now that the dust has settled, the only practical difference I notice is that Wants and Fears pop up even though o have them turned off. Not an improvement but not really worse (that one annoyance aside).

Yeah, I have this too. I was about to make a post about some bugs and issues Ive discovered and this is one of them.

I have disabled wants and fears, yet when I launch the game again, game acts as if its on. To make them go away I have to enable the wants and fears to disable them again.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,965 Member
    edited August 2022
    i mean they pretty much just fixed aging bug the rest is still bugged
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    TheGrandTourFanTheGrandTourFan Posts: 33 Member
    The game is still buggy. Nothing has changed and mostly likely won't ever change.
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Game is still unplayable in some areas.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    I've never had as many issues with my game as I do now. There are so many bugs after the recent patch(es) and HSY that I can't even play my old saves without risking everything.
    The worst bug is romances between adults and children (even their own). Then the sexual preferences... they're not working at all. And what about the aging bug, it's still not fixed on older saves?
    There are all kinds of weird things happening in my game, I can't even keep up with all the bugs that are happening. I feel like I'm just going to give up with this game. :(
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,938 Member
    It’s incredibly different now and better!
    The choices for this poll are weird so i thought id bring in a couple positives to up the scale. Personally, for me the calender and the change to the phone which i didnt like at first, made gameplay "incredibly" more fun for me. Small detail but still id thought id mention it.
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I still think Wedding Stories needs fixed.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    Doctor_JackDoctor_Jack Posts: 9 New Member
    I haven't had unplayable bugs, but theres been many issues that I would categorize as "fine-tuning". Such as ^
    - a jogging route taking the sim for a swim;
    - Sim jogging in a door, through the house and out a different door and only then ending the jog
    - Sim getting tense moodlet for lack of exercise from active trait - but the sim doesn't actually have the active trait;
    - Sims taking a shower with clothes on
    - Sim going to relieve themselves but walking to a different toilet to wash their hands
    - item that my sim was handling vanishing from them if I click "accompany" them to the high school;

etc.