Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dizziest Sims | The Armstrong Family Legacy

DizziestSimsDizziestSims Posts: 788 Member
When the Sims 4 was first released, I started the Robinson Family story blog which abruptly ended on an unintentionally weird note because, you know, life happens. Well, guess what? I'm back!

After about 100 years, I've returned to playing The Sims 4 and have new sims and stories to share with you all on Dizziest Sims!

My two main characters are both in the spirit of LeSean and Angela, but they are uniquely their own simselves.

Dizzy Armstrong lives in Willow Creek and is a creative sim that wants to be a famous entertainer. He loves to have fun telling llama jokes, pulling pranks, making music and flirting. Dizzy does a lot of flirting.

dizzy-armstrong-ts4.jpg

Ella Du Bois lives in Oasis Springs and is all about self-improvement. She works hard to develop her mental, physical, and emotional skills. She is pursuing a career as an astronaut and hopes to build her own rocket ship one day.

ella-living-room-ts4.jpg

Both Dizzy and Ella are family oriented sims. Dizzy wants to have a big happy family and Ella wants to nurture a successful lineage. Will these two sims fall in love and found a family together despite their inherent differences? There is only one way to find out and that's at dizziestsims.com!

I've already started the first 2 chapters of their stories, so there is plenty to read right now. I won't be doing daily posts like I did with the Robinsons. I'm going to resign myself to post new stories whenever I have time to create them and just let everyone know when a new chapter is completed.

I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I have enjoyed creating them.

Happy Simming!

Marcus Eugenius

P.S. The Robinson Family website is back online after being down for many years. I'll need to update it and clean it up a bit, but for now, it's browsable.
From the creator of Robinson Family, Dizziest Sims is a reboot of the storytelling series with all new family and friends! dizziestsims.com #DizziestSims
Post edited by DizziestSims on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2022
    Have a new video up of my sim Dizzy telling tokes at The Solar Flare lounge in his hot dog costume!

From the creator of Robinson Family, Dizziest Sims is a reboot of the storytelling series with all new family and friends! dizziestsims.com #DizziestSims
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Got a new story up today!

Vivian Lewis, or as Dizzy calls her, "Ms. Viv," dropped by to teach him how to make her famous chocolate cakes.

Things get a little hot and flirty in the kitchen! https://dizziestsims.com/13-chocolate-cakes/

dizzy-vivian-cooking-ts4-3.jpg

I hope you all have as much fun reading it as I did writing it!
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Chapter 3 | That Kind of Week is finished!

Dizzy's second week in Willow Creek is full of music, art, jokes, drama, friendships, flirting, and of course juice and dancing!

Even though I really enjoyed the whole "cake or cakes" gag, my favorite joke from this chapter comes from none other than Johnny Zest in The Late Bird Gets the Hot Dog.

johnny-zest-microphone-ts4-3.jpg

“So, what’s up with romantic interactions these days? I remember when you could just flirt willy-nilly with any sim, at any time. You didn’t need consent. You could just grab them by the WooHoo!" :D

Enjoy!