Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is High School Years rabbit hole friendly?

MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
I'm interested in some of the features of High School Years, but I don't really play active careers and I don't have much interest in following my Sims to school. If I get the pack, can I still send them off into a rabbit hole school like I do now, without any negative impact on grades etc?

Also, are the afterschool activities rabbit holes? I'd like to get my Sims doing those, but again, I don't want to actually follow them, I just want them to disappear for the required length of time (and maybe gain some skills or whatever, though perhaps that's too much to hope for, lol).

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, there's a lot of HSY info to dig through.
수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
my new simblr
lWAXrDZ.png

Comments

• Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    You don’t have to follow your sims to school, it works just like active careers, and yes, unfortunately after school activities are rabbit holes.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited July 2022
    Dianesims wrote: »
    You don’t have to follow your sims to school, it works just like active careers, and yes, unfortunately after school activities are rabbit holes.
    Gosh I’m sorry to hear that after school activities are rabbit holes. I mean I think we should have the option to be active or rabbit hole each day.
  • Options
    MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I do agree there should be an option for players who want that.
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Thank you!
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    It's just like the Get To Work careers, there's the Join or Alone choices for the High School.