Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think more unique calendar events are coming to the base game?

I dont think the calendar has enough events between worlds. Some worlds have festivals but I would like to see more random fun events added to the calendar.

Do you think this could be implemented this year?

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Would the new High School events interfer with the rest of the events & festivals in the Calendar?
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Would the new High School events interfer with the rest of the events & festivals in the Calendar?

I think you'll be able to choose which events to go to. Like sometimes events from Henford-on-Bagley and Mount Komorebi overlap on Saturdays but my sims are able to travel to the specific events. I wouldn't mind more silly holidays like the lottery or talk-like-a-private holidays, that way my sim can switch up their day to day.
  • Options
    bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    BreeSasha wrote: »
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

I think you'll be able to choose which events to go to. Like sometimes events from Henford-on-Bagley and Mount Komorebi overlap on Saturdays but my sims are able to travel to the specific events. I wouldn't mind more silly holidays like the lottery or talk-like-a-private holidays, that way my sim can switch up their day to day.

Yea the lottery surprise event is cool and was surprising and fun as you have the entire sims pool in your game that could win.

More surprise holidays and more of them would be cool. I just would like something new to do every week and not those repetitive holidays like meet someone famous every week.