Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have an MCCC Question

Well like the title says I have a question. First off do you guys normally settle down the percentage of humans and pregnancy when you feel like it’s being overloaded? And secondly; with that being said when new members and stuff are born and everything and if there are single sims etc so they move them into other houses to make more room for new families? I don’t know if that makes sens. But like tonight my sim was visiting her sister cause she just had a baby. And when I went to the house she had a big 6 family but according to mccc she only had 2 kids and a husband but everybody that lived there had the same
Last name. Of course I didn’t think to look at the husband side so that might have explained that but I was just wondering too if it would combine houses to make
Room for more families too?
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg

Comments

• Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,038 Member
    As far as I've experienced it does not combine families unless there is a marriage involved.

When it comes to pregnancies I have that turned down to 0 % as I want NS in game to handle that. I have also turned off homeless move in and homeless marriage, as I want to control who lives where and who is generated. I regularly remove all homeless sims as I have enough sims in my game. I have also turned down marriages by a lot, because I felt it was over enthusiastic about marriages. I like it around 5%, and checking once a week, that usually means 1-3 marriages a week. When I feel there are too many singles, I up it to 10% for a few weeks, then go back do 5%.

I never have MCCC change names for my sims, I do it manually after a marriage, as I like to keep track. I use double names when possible or create new ones of their names so Janvier + Rivers ended up being Rivier and Andersson and Stokton ended up being Anderton.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!