Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Plasma foods that fill vampire thirst please

I made a post a while ago looking for some up to date mods for this but got no response, and I would honestly prefer this to be added to the actual game anyway. Here's basically a repeat of what I was looking for in that post:

I'd really like more foods to be able to be made with plasma fruit, that would fill vampire thirst and all that. I've seen a few, but I don't think they've been updated recently. The items I'd be most interested in are:

Cakes. This is the big one really--I would REAAALLLY like a plasma cake of some sort, cause it's sad for my child vampires who age up or my vampire sims that get married not to be able to have a birthday or wedding cake they can actually, y'know. Eat and get anything out of. Like you can make a strawberry cake with fresh strawberries, please I'd like to be able to make a plasma fruit cake

Fruit cobbler with plasma fruit, so there's something my vampire sims can grill. (I think there's one for this already, but I don't know if it can be cooked on the grill, and I think it is obsolete in any case)

Plasma fruit parfait, caprese salad with plasma instead of tomato, plasma tortellini (how is Caleb Vatore supposed to progress as a chef if there's LITERALLY no gourmet food options he can eat to fulfill his thirst?)

A high energy protein plate, but it's plasma

Those are the big ones, but as bonus it'd be also nice to have:

Plasma fruit pie

Spaghetti in plasma sauce

Chips and salsa/ceviche, but the dip is plasma

Literally anything else you can think of

More plasma drinks would be nice too, I get bored of plasma janes all the time, but the food is more critical to me, so let's start with those lol.

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I would like some additional plasma dishes like, ice-cream, sorbet or slushie, jello, juice, soup, salad, steamed plasma, grilled plasma and plasma skewers, plasma casserole grand meal, dried plasma chips as snacks and canned plasma.
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    It's true, some vampires can't even eat human food, so automatically there is no birthday cake for you. There should be an optional plasma cake, although I still wish vampires would just bite more often. The ones in games are supposed to be more fantastic than real.