Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can I get multiple Cloning Machines?

Hi, I recently bought the Get to Work DLC, and I was planning on cloning the Potion of Life several times to effectively make my whole household, and eventually all my households, immortal. But, I feel like I might need more than just one Cloning Machine to do this, so I was wondering if it's possible to have more than one Cloning Machine? Any response is appreciated :)

Comments

• Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited June 2022
    @Garfieldwxg55 I'll check in a little while to confirm, but as far as I know you can have more than one.

EDIT: Confirmed, you *can* buy more than one cloning machine. I bought three and undid two to get my money back. Kept one because even though my sim's not a scientist she can still use it. Have fun :).
    Post edited by Starfree on
  • Options
    Garfieldwxg55Garfieldwxg55 Posts: 76 Member
    Thanks!
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,984 Member
    Hi, I recently bought the Get to Work DLC, and I was planning on cloning the Potion of Life several times to effectively make my whole household, and eventually all my households, immortal. But, I feel like I might need more than just one Cloning Machine to do this, so I was wondering if it's possible to have more than one Cloning Machine? Any response is appreciated :)

I believe your scientist can make a shop and sell the things that fit in her/his inventory that she/he makes.