Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild a world challenge

Is anyone playing this challenge or has anyone played it.
I did start it years ago and quit. I am wanting to try it again. I will be starting with teens instead of kids. but was wondering if anyone has ever finished it. or anyone playing it now. I know it is a old challenge but it does seem interesting.

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:

I have never tried it.
    Did you start and how's it going if you did start. :cookie:
  • Options
    mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,215 Member
    Hi!

I've never heard of this challenge. So, what is it you have to do? Are you building up an empty world or are you renovating an existing world? I see you mentioned Sims, does this challenge involve populating (re-populating) the world? Just curious.
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    I've never heard of this one, either. Sounds fun, though! Do you have a link or more info?
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @-Rflong7 rebuild-the-world is a very old challenge it is a skill challenge, like you cannot build anything unless you have handyman skill of 10 you can find the rules here - https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/658991/the-sims-3-rebuild-the-world-challenge-v2-0 I am also doing the A to Z challenge with it that I did years ago. only this time I am only adopting a child to do it. My sim has so far 5 handyman skills, and I cannot adopt right now as I do not have the room for a child as I starting with a very small rundown house. I am having fun with it. you can make money painting, writing, collecting I did not start with a kitchen or beds only thing in my house was 2 sleeping bags. I now have a double bed, and a Ref and a stove. You cannot add any building until you have the skills to do so. like the Gym you have to have 10 athletic skills. My sim does not yet. I am having fun with it so far. Everything is built with skills.