Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Say goodnight to the moon? Moon dreams? (June 2022 patch)

onlyabidoangonlyabidoang Posts: 82 Member
Has anyone else found the aforementioned "say goodnight to moon" interaction or the "moon dreams" features from the June 2022 update? I can't find these features anywhere in the game. Sounds like a cute feature!
FVTzQN3UYAADJrr?format=jpg&name=medium

Oh and also, turns out the "ask about moon phase" interaction mentioned in the patch note are exclusive to children, not toddlers. Not sure why they write it as for toddlers here.

Comments

• Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    @onlyabidoang "Say Goodnight to the Moon" is a pack specific interaction limited to werewolves
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    kusurusu wrote: »
    @onlyabidoang "Say Goodnight to the Moon" is a pack specific interaction limited to werewolves

Is this confirmed that it's just for werewolf toddlers? I hope that's not the case, because the moon is for everyone, not just werewolves.
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    I have a thread but no one has responded, so I guess no one knows. I know I can't have my tot do it, and I have werewolves. Someone suggested having them read the say goodnight moon book for toddlers to them, but I don't know if that is patched in or with the pack.
  • Options
    onlyabidoangonlyabidoang Posts: 82 Member
    Hmm I guess that makes sense. I find it strange that it's mentioned in the base game patch note even though it's a pack-specific interaction. I suppose there's a miscommunication when writing the patch notes
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

Is this confirmed that it's just for werewolf toddlers? I hope that's not the case, because the moon is for everyone, not just werewolves.

They should have extended this to adult and child spellcasters, and other non-occult toddlers. Vampires of all ages might be a good possibility here as well. I think Vlad might enjoy this, just before climbing into his coffin.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    It isn't exclusive to children; I have a cute little werewolf toddler and I've done the interaction with them.
    funny-gifs20.gif