Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Elements not working

So I went to play tonight and finally got my last element but it was at work when it happened. So I can home and nothing happened d. It wouldn’t even latch onto the last place on my element rack. But I know it was the last one I needed. But then I tried to cheat and click on the sim to finish the elements and that cheat isn’t even showing. Is this a mod mistake or anybody else having this issue?
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg

Comments

• Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Update: it’s not mod related. I turned off my mods and tried and nothing happened when I bought the stuff from the store and the option to cheat wasn’t there either when I shift clicked (yes I had testing cheats on).
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,450 Member
    @wylmite1986 what was the name of the element? I know xenopetrium & I think one other aren't meant to slot in to the element rack. Maybe it's one of them?
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Oh ok I didn’t know the and yes it is the x name one. That’s the last one I needed according to the list. I’ll relook at the list and make sure I had everything but I’m pretty sure I did. There’s just one spot that’s not filled so I didn’t know what was going on. I’m just gonna count it as a completion though.

Starfree wrote: »
    @wylmite1986 what was the name of the element? I know xenopetrium & I think one other aren't meant to slot in to the element rack. Maybe it's one of them?

sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    Simmer_chiyenSimmer_chiyen Posts: 362 Member
    Xenopetrium was introduced in Get to Work. It was meant to be an “extraterrestrial” element, which is why it’s not part of SimEarth’s periodic table.
  • Options
    KeijraKeijra Posts: 9 New Member
    Weirdly, I've been having trouble getting any element to slot into the rack no matter which one it is. I was building a science museum for one of my noCC and no mod saves and I just couldn't make it work. I ended up having to put them all on shelves instead.