Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I get the Snowy Escape spirits?

I’m at this point for both aspirations but I can’t figure out how to get them to appear at all. I have tried hiking and climbing dozens of times but they have never appeared. Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    I've found them whilst running around western Yukimatsu. Sometimes I'll see them in Senbamachi whilst hiking. The most I've seen them appear in a row was when exiting the ice cave on the peak of Mount Komorebi (I'd presume the same happens at the ice cave at the Croft Icefall, just before the peak).
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    KyreRoen wrote: »
    I've found them whilst running around western Yukimatsu. Sometimes I'll see them in Senbamachi whilst hiking. The most I've seen them appear in a row was when exiting the ice cave on the peak of Mount Komorebi (I'd presume the same happens at the ice cave at the Croft Icefall, just before the peak).

Thank you, I finally found them there. I discovered my issue was that they don’t show up on my graphics unless I’m zoomed within 50% or so. I’m not sure if that’s the way it’s programmed into the game or if it’s my PC limitations.