Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2 & Sims 3 into Sims 4 "Sims Saga Stories"

I have always missed my Sims 2 and 3 since playing Sims 4. I mainly miss the families as I feel like they had so much detail and life to them. I always loved the stories of Sims 2 and Sims 3. So, I finally decided to make them in the Sims 4. Live out there life in modern times and stir up the drama. I am mainly making this post for my own satisfaction of watching my families and gameplay grow through stories and pictures. I would be happy if anyone wanted to add their stories if they have done similar scenario or just simply wanted to fall along. Sims are so awesome and this has been something I wanted to do for some years now! Can not wait to share this with the world!
Post edited by theemaskedsimmer on

Comments

• Options
    spend4zenspend4zen Posts: 244 Member
    Bookmarked the thread, I am going to start a new save soon and this would be fun to do. We share daily stories over on What happened in Your game today thread also. I will be happy to Jump in and share.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,966 Member
    Trying to get started with my Bella Goth disappearance drama soon so I've been playing goths

(getting cassandra ready for university so she can move out for a bit and trying to get bella back to stardom and such before she gets abducted)

and drafting like million memos for who is supposedly doing what and when and where and how everything connects :lol:

but oh boy is there a lot going on simultaneously in strangetown its so hard to make sense and remember the details and yet i don't wanna miss a thing :lol:

all I can say is... yes i understand now why they set ts4 off the main story timelines :lol: respect to whoever had to keep tabs on all of this
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    theemaskedsimmertheemaskedsimmer Posts: 63 Member
    edited March 2022

Starting my "Sims Saga" with one of my favorite families from The Sims 2, The Broke Family! Dustin, his mom Brandi, and little brother Beau have just recently moved into a two bedroom apartment in Evergreen Harbor. Far away from the comfort of his old neighborhood of Pleasantview, Dustin is longing to fit in and make some friends here. As he went for a walk around the new apartment complex he saw a very attractive girl dressed in her scouting uniform. Approaching her was easy as Dustin has an already well developed charisma trait. Her name was Sophia. She was not from the area just passing through this way to catch the bus back to Brindleton Bay. Dustin and Sophia conversed for sometime exchanging numbers and promising she would meet up with him again. Friday finally came and Sophia was back in the Harbor for her scout meeting. This time Dustin convinced her to hang out for awhile with him. They watched movies, ate some snacks, and talked about their life. Dustin was definitely developing some feelings for Sophia and decided to make his move. The night ended in a goodbye kiss (Dustin's first kiss)! Despite his life being somewhat crappy as his mom's personal babysitter, Dustin thinks he may have found love with his new "girlfriend" Sophia.

[url="http://"][/url]51972396600_0b605bb4df_k.jpg03-03-22_2-41-29 PM by Theemaskedsimmer, on Flickr

51970838627_2a13310450_k.jpg03-03-22_2-01-29 PM by Theemaskedsimmer, on Flickr

51972130789_af0ce9ae40_k.jpg03-03-22_2-09-26 PM by Theemaskedsimmer, on Flickr

51971912683_b1e2d111e1_k.jpg03-03-22_2-11-01 PM by Theemaskedsimmer, on Flickr
    Post edited by theemaskedsimmer on
  • Options
    Bookmarked the thread, I am going to start a new save soon and this would be fun to do. We share daily stories over on What happened in Your game today thread also. I will be happy to Jump in and share.

That would be awesome! Would love reading and seeing your stories!
  • Options
    Trying to get started with my Bella Goth disappearance drama soon so I've been playing goths

(getting cassandra ready for university so she can move out for a bit and trying to get bella back to stardom and such before she gets abducted)

and drafting like million memos for who is supposedly doing what and when and where and how everything connects :lol:

but oh boy is there a lot going on simultaneously in strangetown its so hard to make sense and remember the details and yet i don't wanna miss a thing :lol:

all I can say is... yes i understand now why they set ts4 off the main story timelines :lol: respect to whoever had to keep tabs on all of this

Yes, it is a lot to keep up with! True kudos to them for keeping up!!! I would love to hear your story too it sounds like a lot of fun in the making!
  • Options
    edited March 2022

Brandi Broke, Dustin's mom, is a single mother trying the best she can. Having been a teen mom to Dustin her life has never been easy. She thought moving to a new neighborhood would help her boys cope with their absent father. Her dreams were also set high on finding love and maybe a part-time gig to help pay for rent. Within the first couple weeks of living in Evergreen Harbor, a solicitor of Environmental Affairs Corporation, came to her apartment door to discuss her eco options. His name was Knox. He was polite, talkative, outgoing, and lovely to look at. Brandi wasted no time letting Knox know she had a crush on him. The same night the two "whoohoo'd" for the first time. She did not see or hear from Knox for a few days after that. It would not be until his next time coming over that she decided to take a pregnancy test and break the news to him they were expecting! Knox was not elated for the baby but Brandi seemed to think things may work out between them, unlike her and the boy's father. Meanwhile, Brandi was introduced by Dustin to his new girlfriend Sophia. She was happy to see him making friends and relationships in their new neighborhood. Little Beau was still longing for Brandi's attention but big brother Dustin stays around to help meet his needs.

51971873376_be814d9e5c_k.jpg03-03-22_2-08-41 PM by Theemaskedsimmer, on Flickr

51972165999_6a69d6652b_k.jpg03-03-22_2-43-13 PM by Theemaskedsimmer, on Flickr

51970879807_2d2366ee12_k.jpg03-03-22_3-12-08 PM by Theemaskedsimmer, on Flickr

• Options

The next family welcomed into "The Sims Saga" is the Pleasant Family! Mary-Sue and Daniel are on rocky terms. When he landed his new job in Willow Creek as a Civil Designer at Sims City Inc. Daniel promised Mary-Sue that things would be different. He wanted them to forget his cheating past and focus on their new future. With the twins getting older, Daniel wants to put effort into his marriage and the priorities that come with it. The first day moving into the neighborhood though Mary-Sue caught Daniel being "too friendly" with the neighbor, Eliza Pancake, when asking her about her utilities. Things spiraled out of control causing Mary-Sue and Daniel to fight. Tensions could not be higher for this couple. For the twins, Lilith and Angela, Willow Creek is not everything they thought it would be. Angela vlogs to pass her lonely times telling social media about her sadness. Recently she has been talking to a guy named Dustin Broke from Evergreen Harbor on her social media page. They finally met up and as most hopeless romantics do Angela fell head over heels for him. Dustin however was really not interested in hanging out or flirting with Angela. He told her about his girlfriend Sophia but wants them to remain close friends. Lilith has been getting out and about exploring what life has to offer. She recently met Dirk Dreamer at a festival in the city. He seemed a little reserved and quiet which is not Lilith at all, but hey opposites attract! Although things are moving slow she likes his company.

51972511735_db646a4a8d_k.jpgPleasant Family by Theemaskedsimmer, on Flickr

51972022468_9dc63a9e7a_k.jpgPleasant Family by Theemaskedsimmer, on Flickr

51972245084_a9fca5c980_k.jpgPleasant Family by Theemaskedsimmer, on Flickr

51970956017_18d188b457_k.jpgPleasant Family by Theemaskedsimmer, on Flickr

51970957447_e17a0b5626_k.jpgPleasant Family by Theemaskedsimmer, on Flickr
  • Options

The Dreamer family just recently moved into Willow Creek when Darren inherited his fathers old home. It took a lot of work to fix it up but between him and his son they got the job done. Darren has started back pursing his love of painting since the death of his beloved wife. He is hoping to gain back some fame so he can use his skill of painting for his full time income. Darren's love life has still suffered. He is lost and feels confused without his wife. He does not get out much but has recently started talking to someone online, Hakim. Dirk is still trying to navigate his teen years without his mom. After meeting Lilith at the city festival he instantly fell in love. Normally shy and timid, Dirk invited Lilith over that night and nailed his first kiss and a "woo-hoo" on the same day. Unfortunately for Dirk, Darren was home when the events unfolded and walked in on them. He sat Dirk down trying to explain the importance of safe woo-hooing and why it is important he wait. This conversation was taken to heart for Dirk so he decided to cool off from Lilith for awhile and focus back on his studies.

51972399678_bbfae8ec1c_k.jpgDreamer Family by TheeMaskedSimmer, on Flickr

51971326572_7011ff042a_k.jpgDreamer Family by TheeMaskedSimmer, on Flickr

51972894290_53ce28b377_k.jpgDreamer Family by TheeMaskedSimmer, on Flickr

51971328682_4f2a6db863_k.jpgDreamer Family by TheeMaskedSimmer, on Flickr

51972403983_9a54ff6aae_k.jpgDreamer Family by TheeMaskedSimmer, on Flickr

51972351976_47442d4e85_k.jpgDreamer Family by TheeMaskedSimmer, on Flickr