Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Transformation Potion/Machine & Plastic Surgery

Scrab22Scrab22 Posts: 42 Member
Hi,

I posted this idea some time ago in the general discussion, but it received no attention.

I have some related ideas for mods. Since I don't find myself focused enough (unless someone gets me a mathematical diagram in my room :P) to learn how to mod, I'm handing the ideas to you.

Transformation/Morphing - A machine, or a potion, which transform the sims into a different one.
It can be either just a physical change, or an entire change (it can be flexed into many paths - traits, relationships, aspirations, age...).
Transformation into a different gender and age can also be possible (perhaps a way to either keep the age stat or change it during that transformation?).
You can then get a selection to which sim you want to transform to. I just question what is possible - a selection from townies may seem easier, but how about from gallery (which sounds like a challenge, but would make it an outstanding mod!).

Plastic Surgery - Simply a machine or a potion or maybe a phone call... or a "Travel to Hospital for Plastic Surgery" option.
You can choose from Plastic Surgery, Genetic Surgery and Genetic Plastic Surgery perhaps? (maybe split the surgery into 2 surgeries - face and body?).
It's beginning to sound like a transformation, however the transformation does not allow you to adjust your current sim to your will.

What do you guys think? Is it possible to make such a mod?

I know you can do this with cheating, but using something cosmetic and visual in the game for this purpose gives a different feeling to the action.

I'd like to hear your thoughts! :)

Comments

• Options
    Faust-RSIFaust-RSI Posts: 209 Member
    I can't believe there are still no mods for this! To begin with, it would be enough to connect any object with CAS.FULLEDITMODE cheat just to make better immersion than achieving the same by typing the code every time. I even saw Plastic Surgeon Machine from TS2 conversion to TS4, so even the suitable object is already created.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I've never played with it but, I know Snooty Sims has a plastic surgery mod:
    https://snootysims.com/wiki/sims-4/the-sims-4-plastic-surgery-mod/
  • Options
    vickiesimsvickiesims Posts: 20 Member
    I know there is a mod that allows your sim to transition from one gender to another through surgery and hormones, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it is called and I having trouble trying to find it... I will do some digging through my mods folder to see if I can't find out what it is called. However, the surgery is like a rabbit hole, you don't actually get to see it or anything.
  • Options
    vickiesimsvickiesims Posts: 20 Member
    I found it! It is at https://modthesims.info/d/663209/ingame-gender-transition-mod.html