Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's Women's History Month! How do you celebrate your female sims?

My female sims are front and center currently in my game! I am playing a matriarchal legacy...which means I have to grow lots of watermelon for this particular family to continue its lineage. Tell me some of the craziest things your female sims have done in your game!
Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    I have been celebrating it the entire time have played Sims 3.

97% of the Sims I make are female. :p And have made lots of historic sims recently made Jeanne d'Arc "The maiden of Orleans" but am not on my other computer right now to post the pic but posted it at some point in another thread.

<3

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Joan Of Arc

Bt5x1Me.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    I'm always playing female sims and that's almost always how I start my games with. Single female sims. I tend to find a pre-made male sim to marry and eventually have children with after getting to the top of whatever her career is.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited March 2022
    River’s the strong glue holding Haruo and River’s relationship together. I’ve modeled River’s temperament after my own beloved wife: a no-nonsense Irish-American redhead who doesn’t take you-know-what from anyone.

AVvXsEidAwjxQeNesUamT0Xkjt5ci4ny9tSbToFz9GyoMTAKvxupI3yHuYWwt_S2Wq60g3hrG0tea-t1Rtv8WWsme2vAjeQlmHH-IaGBPqKSfhnk807XBMRzOOpkSTivzPTMw2QptvgdWpM8iIOTUwOoPam9ueC9HQ5_IwtqqL5zmzoVtm8I2t-B9DWTJOrtjw
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    All my games feature a female start. Currently, I'm giving the farming challenge try again and instead of a son and father, it's a daughter and father. I love to create my female SIMS in various ways, from successful businesswoman/politician to a Mom who chooses family over career. to a single female SIM enjoying life on her terms.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    edited March 2022
    I wish I could take amazing pictures!!! I would be uploading my stuff left and right! I am working on a matriarchal legacy family right now...and because I don't want them completely dirt poor, each generation will be getting that all important degree in University! I always scour the University lots looking for potential mates anyway! :D
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    MamaSimTee wrote: »
    All my games feature a female start. Currently, I'm giving the farming challenge try again and instead of a son and father, it's a daughter and father. I love to create my female SIMS in various ways, from successful businesswoman/politician to a Mom who chooses family over career. to a single female SIM enjoying life on her terms.

@MamaSimTee ^I love this. :blush:

<3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    My female sims are front and center currently in my game! I am playing a matriarchal legacy...which means I have to grow lots of watermelon for this particular family to continue its lineage. Tell me some of the craziest things your female sims have done in your game!

There is no need to celebrate Women's History Month on my end.
    The women are almost always far more remarkable than the men in my games.

The men tend to work, play, enjoy the world around them and help raise families.
    The women tend to conquer the world and own almost everything ... :D

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I don't celebrate it. My selfsim is already the matriarch of my sim family, and that's enough for me. :tongue:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    I adore that people make strong female sims in their games!! I do it...A LOT. I also make male dominant families as well...I am not picky. It all depends upon my mood.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited March 2022
    None of my sims have done crazy things (or I don't remember) in actual game, but many of them have done it in the bio (background), both male and female. Who dominateds the family/household usually depends on their age, abilities and social status, so there're also co-dominated.

Xiwu Lan is a soft-looking but actually a rough girl. Ye Chunyu is a domineering-looking 🐸🐸🐸🐸 with eight-pack abs but actually shy and reserved. But there are also "totally feminine" women like Jiangxue Han, or "I thought she was man" type women like Najwa El Hassan. This also applies to male sims
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I did celebrate this month with my gameplay a bit and it's been fun. I made a female Sim and for her biography I made her descended from the world's first female doctor Elizabeth Blackwell and I put her in the medical career. Maybe I should make some more female Sims descended from history makers and have them follow in their footsteps.