Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear god please!!!

I'm totally not sure where this goes but the Sims 4 rocks! There is just 1 thing that we have been dying to get. The game came out in 2014! Almost 10 years ago and we still to this day have never I means NEVER gotten Pool Tables! in every sims game 1-3 and I think others there was always a Pool Table given in the normal actual game pack and Sims 3 has never given us one. Please Sim admins or who can offer this to the dev's and not a mod request to give us them. I beg of you!~ We once again in Sims 1, 2, and 3! You some out skipped it fully in 4 and yet you added juice pong! Though still no Pool Tables! Please make it as a free download or even a Man Cave pack/kit!

Another thing I'm dying to see is Pocket Doors!!

Comments

• Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,116 Member
    No pool tables
    No normal sized telescopes
    No swimming pool slides
    No drums
    No bass
    No ballet
    No karate
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,409 Member
    Mak27 wrote: »
    No pool tables
    No normal sized telescopes
    No swimming pool slides
    No drums
    No bass
    No ballet
    No karate

We got something similar to karate with Strangerville :)
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,137 Member
    No spiral stairs
    No heartshape bed
    No playable babies
    No permanent plantsims
    No cars
    No horses
  • Options
    Also

No interactive aquariums
    No lawn care like weed, trimming or lawn mowing
    No garage clutter at least
  • Options
    Randie_ReignsRandie_Reigns Posts: 59 Member
    edited February 2022
    I would love a pool table. I've recreated my own home in the game and I have a pool table in my garage. It would great to to truly represent it instead of placing a ping pong table there instead.
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited February 2022
    I love the ping pong / juice pong table, but I would love the pool table too. Also around twenty more things on my wish list are:

Playable babies
    Ballet
    Gymnastics
    Pool slides
    Spiral staircase
    Horses & Unicorns
    Fairy Sims
    Dragons
    Elves with magic
    Toddler toys
    Cars
    Cupcake baking in the oven
    Child clubs
    Elder slouching nerfed
    Attraction system
    Ghosts with legs
    Desert sand world
    Dinosaurs
    Long straight hair
    More food and drinks
    Memories

:smile:
    Post edited by Elliandre on
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    I love the ping pong / juice pong table, but I would love the pool table too. Also twenty more things on my wish list are:

Playable babies
    Ballet
    Gymnastics
    Pool slides
    Spiral staircase
    Horses & Unicorns
    Fairy Sims
    Dragons
    Elves with magic
    Toddler toys
    Cars
    Child clubs
    Elder slouching nerfed
    Attraction system
    Ghosts with legs
    Desert sand world
    Dinosaurs
    Long straight hair
    More food and drinks

And memory system.. If they wanted smarter sims they should put this in base game.. We're made of memories.. Its one of the things that shapes character and personality.. So yes wanted this so bad.. above cars, stairs etc..
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    I love the ping pong / juice pong table, but I would love the pool table too. Also twenty more things on my wish list are:

Playable babies
    Ballet
    Gymnastics
    Pool slides
    Spiral staircase
    Horses & Unicorns
    Fairy Sims
    Dragons
    Elves with magic
    Toddler toys
    Cars
    Child clubs
    Elder slouching nerfed
    Attraction system
    Ghosts with legs
    Desert sand world
    Dinosaurs
    Long straight hair
    More food and drinks

Yes to playable babies! Usually mine get aged up after 3 days because their interactions are too limited and frankly they become a bit boring. I also agree with more toddler toys-I give my toddler's as many as I can just so that they're not playing with the same things all the time.
  • Options
    @pandie00 Memory, yes! I'm adding that to my list too.. I forgot it :wink:

@Lulu29 mine get aged up after one bottle feed and diaper change lol. They don't do anything other than cry. They should at least be able to throw a rattle at their parent when they are crying
  • Options
    @pandie00 Memory, yes! I'm adding that to my list too.. I forgot it :wink:

@Lulu29 mine get aged up after one bottle feed and diaper change lol. They don't do anything other than cry. They should at least be able to throw a rattle at their parent when they are crying

Haha, yes they should! There's plenty of interactions that they could include for babies. Changing mats when it comes to changing the baby, creating useable prams (take baby on a walk with pets for example), playable baby gyms, there's loads of ideas, I'm just not sure why they're not being included in the game. :/
  • Options
    mikes1987mikes1987 Posts: 854 Member
    How do we get a dev to start reading this stuff? Cause so many things we all used to have in 1-3 and not in 4 to make them know we REALLY want these things over little packs like clothes packs or even yes the dull wedding pack....
  • Options
    @Lulu29 I'm not sure why either, but I hope we will get a pack for babies/toddlers one day. Now that we have rocking chair it would be so cute to rock and feed them in the rocking chair. :smile:

@mikes1987 Good question. Do they read the forum? I'm not sure. I've never seen one post here. You could try to tweet your idea to them as they seem to interact with players only on twitter. I think the moderator mentioned one time that they do read the topics here, or at least he does and gives feedback, not sure. I find it fun to read everyone's wishes for the game. Hopefully they get looked at for ideas by someone. :smile:
  • Options
    And Hobbies + enthusiasm system

Zodiac

Lunar phases / Moon stages
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    You know when I read this i kept thinking why would anyone want a pool table? And was thinking maybe the table could float in the pool and sims could gather around and eat in the water which would actually be pretty cool.
    Took me a while to figure out a pool table does not go in the pool 😭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    You know when I read this i kept thinking why would anyone want a pool table? And was thinking maybe the table could float in the pool and sims could gather around and eat in the water which would actually be pretty cool.

Lol! :joy:

That's an idea though .. a game table floating in the pool. We need some water toys. I liked the volleyball net in Sims Freeplay was cute
  • Options
    @Lulu29 I'm not sure why either, but I hope we will get a pack for babies/toddlers one day. Now that we have rocking chair it would be so cute to rock and feed them in the rocking chair. :smile:

@mikes1987 Good question. Do they read the forum? I'm not sure. I've never seen one post here. You could try to tweet your idea to them as they seem to interact with players only on twitter. I think the moderator mentioned one time that they do read the topics here, or at least he does and gives feedback, not sure. I find it fun to read everyone's wishes for the game. Hopefully they get looked at for ideas by someone. :smile:

There's so many ideas that developers can take from people on these forums. It also makes me a bit sad that babies have been neglected in comparison to toddlers who can gain skills and generally have way more interactions. Like you said though, hopefully it changes sometime soon. :)
  • Options
    lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    edited February 2022

People do play pool volleyball. :D
    playing-volleyball-in-swimming-pool.jpg?width=2309&name=playing-volleyball-in-swimming-pool.jpg

Edit: placed picture under spoiler. Also, if we got this the death would write itself.
    Post edited by lunaoddity on
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    A lot of really great ideas for eliminating omissions of things/abilities that were in past games. Amazing how many of them there are when I think about it.

What I have really missed and would like to see which in my opinion should not be all that difficult to put into the game is the doorbell. How did this get overlooked? And, yes, why don't we have pool tables?