Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best wedding venues/lots?

SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
Hi everyone! I have some questions in my mind...
What is your best locations to throw a wedding in game?
Mine is the Club Calico in Brindleton Bay and Myshuno Meadows in San Myshuno.
What is your best recommendations for a wedding venue?
Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.

Comments

• Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited January 2022
    My favorite is a renovated Myshuno Meadows which I got from the gallery and then further modified myself. The downside, of course, is that an outdoor wedding doesn't work well in Winter and you have to schedule it for a day where it won't rain. Still, I do about 3 out of 4 weddings there.
    Here's the most recent wedding I had there:
    75924a56b900af37f742d38707644a8468d736f9.jpg

For the rest I usually bring in different indoor wedding venues off the gallery just for that one wedding and then I switch it back to whatever the lot normally is when the wedding is over. I do that so I can experience a bunch of different wedding locations. There's dozens of really lovely venues for weddings on the gallery and just not enough space to dedicate lots to all of them all of the time.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    dominoes007dominoes007 Posts: 21 Member
    I often end up in Myshuno Meadows, although that's mainly because my sims often live in San Myshuno. But, it always seems to do me quite nicely...
  • Options
    jennieeffinjennieeffin Posts: 184 Member
    I've downloaded a few wedding venues from the gallery and the one that has given me the most successful weddings pretty consistently is "Love and Pumpkins." (https://moonlightowl-es.tumblr.com/post/619654898468978688/love-pumpkins-i-wedding-lot-the-home-features) It's got a great layout and is a really functional lot as well. In terms of the pre-made lots, definitely Myshuno Meadows, but I've also downloaded a refurb of that as well.
  • Options
    SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    edited January 2022
    Thanks for the comments.
    @jennieeffin It's a very lovely build that I could use in Henford-on-Bagley or Windenburg. Talking about Windenburg, it's remind me that you can found a wedding arch and a piano near the Von Haunt Estate.
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I only know of the wedding arch in San Myshuno park, kind of makes me think I should do some renovations to the parks in the game. I love outdoor weddings. In the game, my Sim's wedding venues are usually wherever they happen to be standing when I decide to marry them with the elope immediately option :lol:
  • Options
    NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    My favorite is the Chalet Gardens in Windenburg. I love the scenery and the waterfall behind the wedding arch. I also built a vineyard with a lakeside wedding arch for the 64x64 lot in Windenburg. I designed it to be a rental so Sims could "pay" for a venue and can be used for honeymoons, too.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Having a wedding in Sulani is very beautiful, especially when the sun is setting. Have this really nice resort lot (which is a spa) with a wedding area that's perfect out on the water.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I would love a Wedding Chapel Venue & a Honeymoon Hotel Venue in the game.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I would love a Wedding Chapel Venue & a Honeymoon Hotel Venue in the game.

I'm hoping the soon-to-come wedding/romance themed pack includes an out-of-world venue for weddings (similiar to the hospitals, etc. from GtW). That way i could change it up any time I wanted like I already do for wedding venues but wouldn't have to worry about changing it "back" to whatever it's normal lot is.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    I use the ancient ruins and the Romantic Garden Stuff to make a smaller wedding venue.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    I'm partial to Stargazer Wedding Lounge from the gallery.
    This is the front:
    ea9d253dd063edfe7c7960e2f7fbdbd79edd98bc.png
    In the back it comes with a fully stocked buffet, and there is also an upper level.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited February 2022
    I have this beautiful version of San Myshuno meadows that I downloaded from the gallery.
    vUzhnWj.png
    It has everything needed for a perfect wedding. It was created by Gallery ID: AbyArashi in case anybody wants to check it out.