Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Element Board....

So I'm in the middle of having my Sim collect the elements. She has a few but I'm not sure how many I have? Will it let me know when I have collected them all? And I'm also using the element board, but sometimes they don't fit in there and they disappear so I don't know what I'm doing wrong? How do I make them stay in the slot or know if they are there?
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I feel like this item was forgotten about.

I liked grabbing the stones off of my Sim’s roof after a thunderstorm and dragging them onto the board. It’s weird they don’t all fit.
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Each slot has its own element, so if it doesn't fit is it possible you already have the same one on the board?
    Here is the element collection list:
    https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/collections/elements.php

Some of them are really hard to find. I've only found them doing the Scientist career and using the analysis machines there, so I usually save the board collection for my Scientist Sims.

For the rest of my Sims, I like to send extra crystals and metals to the geo council to get some Elements back in the mail, because I think they make cute paperweight decorations for the Sim's desks. :
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    You can hover over each element in the board and the tooltip will tell you what type it is. The element board is a good way to keep track of the collection since you can only have one of each element there. There's probably also a section for the Elements collection in the Collections panel on your personal inventory if you find that easier to use.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Mind though, if you have Get to Work, the alien element isn't included in the board, so that one won't fit in there.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Sometimes I find lost items in house inventory.