Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Benadryl Crumplebottom

Where can i meet him? my fortune scenario sim really wants to get with him after having seen him in a youtube video but not sure how to meet him any one seen him?

Comments

• Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Check the gallery? He's not a premade.
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Is that really his name?
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I only know Agnes, sorry.
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    I assume you’re talking about the sim who was in James Turner’s rags to riches series. He’s not a premade. He might be on the gallery but I’m not sure.
  • Options
    DizzyDi34DizzyDi34 Posts: 449 Member
    I assume you’re talking about the sim who was in James Turner’s rags to riches series. He’s not a premade. He might be on the gallery but I’m not sure.

yes him i did try looking but havent found yet will keep at it thanks
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    DizzyDi34 wrote: »

James only has 11 households under his EAID of TheSimSupply. None match that name. I would suggest asking him to upload any sims you want to play with.
  • Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    DizzyDi34 wrote: »

James only has 11 households under his EAID of TheSimSupply. None match that name. I would suggest asking him to upload any sims you want to play with.

Aww i see will ask thanks for letting me know
  • Options
    GreylingGreyling Posts: 163 Member
    Or alternatively you can look for any edition of Benedict Cumberbatch on the gallery and see which on you think resembles the one you’re looking for the most ;)
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    I believe James downloaded a Benedict sim from the gallery and then changed his name... or maybe he had one of the numerous alt names already? It has been forever since I watched those episodes. I need to rewatch.
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    think i may have foundhim on the gallery finally thanks all got a few options now
  • Options
    Lady EmeraldLady Emerald Posts: 18 Member
    What a strange name lol he sounds like a cough medicine. Benadryl :lol:
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    What a strange name lol he sounds like a cough medicine. Benadryl :lol:

It's a meme. People called Benedict Cumberbatch various names with BC initials because they either couldn't remember or couldn't spell his real name, so now people just do it for the sake of lols.