Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BB Ugly Stuff Hall of Infamy

NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
There's plenty of whacky, dirty and kitsch furniture and decor in BB and it makes sense to have a variety of "ugly" stuff to have some dirty/broken stuff for a dilapidated vampire mansion, over the top gold for a nouveau rich celebrity home, etc.

But there are some items that are just terrible. Be it by the low poly count, pixelated image maps or whacky animations, some Sims 4 items deserve to be in the Sims 4 Hall of Infamy.

What are your most hated items in build buy mode? Mine are Toddler Stuff's Ball Pit and Luxury Party Stuff Fountain of Mirth. The ball pit texture looks weird even after Maxis did a rework on it to add some geometry and texture and the fountain has a weird shape and awful animation.
Happy simming!

Comments

• Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Haha. I really like the fountain of mirth actually. The chocolate covered strawberries are cute, but I hope they upgrade it and add more drink and food objects.

The only object I really hate is the cupcake factory. It is so big, so ugly, so unbearable, that it deprives me of baking batches of cupcakes in my Sim's oven. I have built basements to hide it in and then sadly watched my Sim go down to the dingy, dark basement to bake a plate of cupcakes for guests.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    The bed sheets are mostly awful. It would be nice if they added some nicer swatches.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Lol, I love the ball pit and the fountain of mirth!

I honestly can't think of any BB objects I hate right now.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: